Maroon 510 crash

dreadni

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

72nismo will be talking to his brother about the generosity that's been offered on this forum. We will see if we can set-up some direct fund through a bank so that there will be no charges or fees involved. We'll keep everyone posted.

He was actually going to the meet at Nick's two weeks ago, but his nephews' birthday party kept him in San Diego. If you look at the past Nick's videos, he is in them.

To show how dedicated a 510 guy he was, he actually went to the San Diego guys caravan meeting spot at 5:00am just to hit "Cars and Coffee" in Irvine with them and then drive all the way back to the party. Probably about a 3 hour commute. Since he just moved back to San Diego from Huntington Beach, he wasn't aware the SD guys decided to skip the "Cars and Coffee" and meet up at 10:00am instead.

Oh Yeah Aole told me about the Diego guys doing him wrong. Not Cool. All it takes is a phone call or Text... :angry:

72nismo will be talking to his brother about the generosity that's been offered on this forum. We will see if we can set-up some direct fund through a bank so that there will be no charges or fees involved.

Let us know when somethings up :cool: Im sure I can scrape together a few bucks as well

Oh Yeah Aole told me about the Diego guys doing him wrong. Not Cool. All it takes is a phone call or Text... :angry:

I totally agree! but for the record, at the Thursday meet before Nick's, the idea was introduced to go to this "Cars & Coffee." I was not there. I found out about it on Friday night from Ismael but i couldnt make it that early. As a matter of fact I didnt even know Aole moved to SD or planned on carvaning until Ray told me on Saturday at Nicks. Sorry Aole

Glad to see we can find some humor about the SD guys. hahaha The SD guys spend all their money on turbos, sounds, and wheels so there is no $$$$$ for cell phones to call or text a brother. lol

They even come up to our meet and take up all our spots. What's up with that SD guys? lol That was pretty cool to see by the way. Thanks for coming all the way from SD to show us your beautiful cars.

Glad to see we can find some humor about the SD guys. hahaha The SD guys spend all their money on turbos, sounds, and wheels so there is no $$$$$ for cell phones to call or text a brother. lol

They even come up to our meet and take up all our spots. What's up with that SD guys? lol That was pretty cool to see by the way. Thanks for coming all the way from SD to show us your beautiful cars.

Tru...not too many would drive the distance...lol... :D

No new updates from Aoles condition. We are all hoping and praying he wakes up soon!!!!!

Buddy of mine showed me this thread from 510Realm about Aole and his background.

soooo sad to hear this, is this the same guy?? check the link, he's a freakin' rocket scientist!! Godspeed on your recovery......

My link

http://www.csulb.edu/colleges/coe/ae/ae_dept/news/launch.htm

by goichi1

QUESTION??????????????????

Anybody out there that has a 2 door rolling chassis that wants to donate or sell let me know. I think his brother Khary will want to have Aoles 510 put back together the way it was. Car is not totally totaled like everyone's saying but if we had a new body we can make it look just like the original one. Let me know. Also will be talking to Khary about the donations soon. Just giving the family there space as they figure out things.

Like always just waiting for Aole to wake any day now!!!!

IMG_1360.jpg

UPDATE 4-16-10

AOLE is OFF the ventilator and breathing on his own!!! :) :) :)

Next thing should be he opens his eyes...

Keep the prayers coming people...

SWEET! I wanna meet the guy. He seems like an awesome person twofinger_salute.gif

FYI in regards to the donations I spoke to his brother and told him to set something up were we can send our donations. He said to hive him some time and he will set something up. As he and the family are dealing with alot of stuff right now.

Be patient and don't stop praying for him.

Thanks

Wow bad news that it happened at all, good news to hear he's coming back with some normalized body functions. Hope he pulls through, not only is he a Datsun fanatic but a Raider fan...now I'll doubly keep him in my prayers. Hoping for the best for him.

Aole has been moved down to the San Diego area to be closer to his immediate family. No further updates on his condition. We are just waiting for him to wake up.

He better hurry cuz JCCS 2010 is right around the corner and I know he wanted to trick his car out a little more and try to improve on the 3rd Place finish. Maybe he should just strap one of those rockets he builds onto the roof. lol

Aole has been moved down to the San Diego area to be closer to his immediate family. No further updates on his condition. We are just waiting for him to wake up.

He better hurry cuz JCCS 2010 is right around the corner and I know he wanted to trick his car out a little more and try to improve on the 3rd Place finish. Maybe he should just strap one of those rockets he builds onto the roof. lol

Anyday now, I expect to see a post here saying "HES AWAKE!!!!" and I'm guessing that during his long nap, hes probably dreaming up a bitchin new 510 design for his new ride. cool.gif He is a rocket scientist after all.