Blue lake show

danfiveten

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope not. People wonder how we afford door prizes, its from the ticket sales every year. If people dont spend money, we dont get good stuff for the raffles. The show is spendy to put on, the park space (yah we have to pay for it) insurance for the event, the food and door prizes.

if i get some cash im gonna go other wise im bummen a ride too.....and ya im gonna cry no matter what....waaaaa....waaaaa

waaaaaa :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: waaaaa...

not shit i dont care what happens i dont want too here any shit....i dont care if some one get a best of 510 and doesnt even bring one......nothing even if you have a beat paint job and get best paint

Trust me, thats fixed this year cuz im judging as well.

to be honest with you i didnt care, i had a great time , i dont go to these to win anything i go to them cause the people are hella cool...and to see that 4dr of yours i love that car....haha....infact i belive i like the blu lake more than canby.....anyway cause money is so tight this year i cant enter anyway, suks cause the big guy loves the food...... ..i hope ill be able to score one of the lil dash plaqes....just for memories waaaa ,waaaaaa,,waaaaaaaaaa...lol.lol.lol.lol.

This is my first year so I don't know. Newberg and further south guys? Meet up in wilsonville then pick up some PDXers?

were going to be meeting in wilsonville and then mobbing I5 > 205 > 26 I do believe

What time do you think you guys will hit 26? So I can kinda get an ETA on a meeting at the safeway off 122nd powel (aka highway 26)

if i get some cash im gonna go other wise im bummen a ride too.....and ya im gonna cry no matter what....waaaaa....waaaaa

waaaaaa :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: waaaaa...

not shit i dont care what happens i dont want too here any shit....i dont care if some one get a best of 510 and doesnt even bring one......nothing even if you have a beat paint job and get best paint

LOL!!! Maybe they should add a "Favorite Paint" trophy?!! :) Don't worry...doesn't look like the NL will make it this year. The new owner is going to have his hands full getting his extended cab 521 there.

were going to be meeting in wilsonville and then mobbing I5 > 205 > 26 I do believe

Where in Wilsonville? I got the day off. Hopefully the radio peoples are wrong about the rain.

-B