Blue lake show

danfiveten

yea, i was talkin to dan about the food situation, this family that comes every year sits there an eats an eats an eats an drinks an drinks ect. basicly ruined it for the rest of us.. but what can ya do.. cant just keep lettin em get away with it.. then theres not enough for everyone who paid.. not to mention they're fucking weird..

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah josh i still need ya. Next meeting for the nwdoa is next sunday, the 3rd sunday of this month so id like for ya to show up if you can?

I will have more details on that day for everything that will be going on at the show, and if anything like food is going to change. A auto cross would be cool, but paying for insurance and the size of the club makes it a bit difficult. All our money every year goes to buying door prizes for our awsome raffle, and the food and insurance for the park spot. I hope i can get my door fixed on my 510 since my damn hing finally broke, and i still have a hard time doing any work on the car after my back surgery.

26 years and still going strong. Sucks i dont get to enter my car in this year since im judging >.>, and hardly any 4 doors show up i stand a good chance lol. Also going to have a wife thats about ready to blow a baby out her lower end on that day.

well im convinced... i will be there, i very much enloy the datsun automobiles and the people that go with them

oh and i google mapped blue lake park and got like five spots near p-town... just wondering if someone had an adress or mapquest link. that would be cool (even cooler if it could get edited into the first post)

I dont have the exact address. But its east of the portland airport. If ur taking i84 east the exit is before wood villate, and it will say blue lake park this exit. Or you just take marine drive east form the airport and eventually u will see it on ur right. If you hit troutdale you went way to far.

weird, can't find a address on the parks website. go metro!

what they do have

Blue Lake Regional Park is located between Marine Drive and Sandy Boulevard off Northeast 223rd Avenue. From Interstate 84, take the Fairview exit (14) and go north on 207th Avenue to Sandy Boulevard. Turn right onto Sandy and travel east to 223rd and turn left. Proceed north to Blue Lake Road and the park.

Need assistance?

Metro parks

503-797-1850

metroparks@oregonmetro.gov

well im convinced... i will be there, i very much enloy the datsun automobiles and the people that go with them

oh and i google mapped blue lake park and got like five spots near p-town... just wondering if someone had an adress or mapquest link. that would be cool (even cooler if it could get edited into the first post)

NE Blue Lake Rd

Fairview, OR 97024

From there are signs leading to the actual park.

Hopefully this will get more 720's there this year. Last year I was all alone.....

That is because it is all about the 620. But I guess we should encourage more of our younger brothers to tag along...

• 2 weeks later...

The Kitsap dudes will be meeting Sunday morn @6am in the Target parking lot off of Borgen blvd. Hopefully we can meet up with the Southsound & Northend dudes @ the Krispy Kreme Tacoma Mall lot :cool:

Oh and guys, if you have stuff to sell i suggest you BRING IT. We love people bringing stuff to sell, parts, toys, everything. Last year no one was selling anything and it made me very sad. SO bring stuff, we love it.