danfiveten

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DatsuNoob

I was thinking of throwing a Ratsun BBQ/Party the weekend of August 6th (fri) or 7th (sat). Maybe camp out and get into some good ol ratsun shenanigans Canby campsite style but without the limitations. Feel free to bring dogs, booze if you want, tents, etc. Just a thought at this point until I get a feel for how many people would be interested. I'd love to see some of our buddies from the durty south make the trip, even though it's a little outta the way. We'd have one helluva convoy though :cool: May even get a keg if enough people would show up.

Anyone?

Guest DatsuNoob

I've mentioned before, but for those of you who've never been over, I've got a pretty decent mini-moto/pitbike track in the back yard. The day before yesterday Pumpkn Dave came up with his buddy Sam, the CT-70 from fastdadd, and a couple other bikes. Couple others showed up randomly and before we knew it there was like 6 bikes back there and we were having a blast! I'd love to do some beer laps (best drinking game ever!)

with my ratsun buddies, especially if any of you have little bikes. Sorry didnt mean to thread jack, just feeling out interest, maybe I'll start an event post.

couch is better than dumpster

yo man i got a place you can lay your head dog...if need be, and forza 3..lol...let me know man., im not a good housekeeper so you might still think your in a dumpster or at least smells like one ..lol.lol.lol...

I've talked with a couple of guys that have asked about this event....time, cost....I'm not really seeing that info in this thread. Does someone have this years info?

Here's Bleach's page with a bit.

http://www.bleachgarage.com/events.html

Here's last years info...I'm guess start time, cost...should still be the same....gets people in the ball park. I'm changing the date info so people don't get confused!!!

26th Annual Picnic - All Datsun/Nissan Show and Shine at Blue Lake Regional Park Presented by: Northwest Datsun Owners Association

WHEN: SUNDAY August 8th, 10:00am to 3:00pm.

$5 for park entry?

Datsun/Nissan Show & Shine (with awards)

Bar-B-Que

Door Prize Raffle

Car Registration: $15.00

(Registration includes Show/Raffle Ticket/1 Food Pass)

Additional Food Passes $5.00

For more information contact Dan Uphoff (360) 687-7235 or Dan.Uphoff@wfhonline.org For Park Directions and Details visit : http://www.metro-region.org

And the food passes are for one person each, but its unlimited food, so eat as much as you want. We always have extra food that we cant eat.

Blue Lake Regional Park is located between Marine Drive and Sandy Boulevard off Northeast 223rd Avenue. From Interstate 84, take the Fairview exit (14) and go north on 207th Avenue to Sandy Boulevard. Turn right onto Sandy and travel east to 223rd and turn left. Proceed north to Blue Lake Road and the park.

All we ask is, dont come hot rodding in, we have had issues with the park on this before with some bad people, its a public park, and much of the rules are the same as golden gardens, if you act like a idiot you will be asked to leave politley, weve been doing it here for 25 years, and plan to continue in the same spot. We had a great turn out last year with the late model class, and will have more raffle prizes for you guys as well this year. We hope to see you all there.

we have flyers at work, you are correct. $15 reg. $5 extra lunch pass.

But... I think it costs $5 to enter the park

I edited the info to try to get it into one post. I also thought I heard something about the food being limited this year?? Any idea if that's the case?

I am bummed. I had hoped to bring a 411SSS to Bluelake since its so close to home but I will be in Colorado helping my sone put new floors in his house. Maybe next year.

That's too bad! Next year....you can take one to Canby and a different one to Blue Lake! :) I'm taking 3 trucks to Canby next year...gonna have my own class so I'm guaranteed to win something!! :)