Blue lake show

danfiveten

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!! Maybe they should add a "Favorite Paint" trophy?!! :) Don't worry...doesn't look like the NL will make it this year. The new owner is going to have his hands full getting his extended cab 521 there.

hey mike my neighbor bought it...he said he was gonna toss new paint on it...so im thinking its in good hands.. :)

hey mike my neighbor bought it...he said he was gonna toss new paint on it...so im thinking its in good hands.. :)

new paint?????? blastphemy!!!!!!!

my truck wont be there this year, she doesnt have current tags on her right now cause im poor as fuck.. but the almighty ve se-r will be there to sit an look plain..

dan hit me up before that meet thing.. i should be able to drive myself.. is it cool if the gf comes?

Not lookin like Im gona make it guys, low on the moneys :( Will see what I get done(and paid for) at work tomaro and theres alwayse a chance. Will be pre-registering next year though ;)

Your goin. Im sure we can all pitch in 5 bones for gas monies. It wouldnt be the same without you Davey :crying:

Well, another year goes by without being able to make it to Blue Lake. My sister and family coming down this weekend from Port Angeles, To bad I didnt have to drive four hrs each way. Have fun and dont forget to take pictures.

Larry

but dude.. theres a bbq.. you know you aint missin no f'n bbq.. heheh :P

lynch doggy dog you got me...lol...im having big breakfest b4 i come(if i come)...im strapped out, no cash man....like i said ill be lucky to make it....plus i dont know what to drive :( ....

^ u better come.......I know where you live. I can bring you with me if you want corey, im driving seperatly in case the wife gets bad contractions and has to go home.

dan you rock dude but ill be there i was just tryn to get dave there.....i didnt think you guys were gonna be offering rides.......it wont be the same w/o him...