Blue lake show

danfiveten

Its coming up in august guys. Scary thing is my sons due date is around the same time of august. I cant remember the exact day but its the secound sunday if i remember. This year judging is going better because im a leader of the judging staff to fix any issues, i just cant enter my car anymore for show :(. Im hoping to see the same faces i have for years, and hopefully some new ones as well. Who knows my son may make his grand appearance at the show ;) lol.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its coming up in august guys. Scary thing is my sons due date is around the same time of august. I cant remember the exact day but its the secound sunday if i remember. This year judging is going better because im a leader of the judging staff to fix any issues, i just cant enter my car anymore for show :(. Im hoping to see the same faces i have for years, and hopefully some new ones as well. Who knows my son may make his grand appearance at the show ;) lol.

Good, last years judging was all mest. :P

Mike won best 510! Funny thing was he didn't bring his 510. :lol:

Its a good show though I can't wait! :thumbup:

Yah the guy pat weve had doing it for years hasnt been feelin to well when he does it, he was having issues with it just being him and another 2 doing the judging. This year there will be more people judging, probally around 6-8 of us. Theres going to be a few different things this year that weve been talking about doing. And unfortunatly we had some people taking advantage of the food last year, so for the first time we are going to change how the food system works :( .

• Like 2

lol yah its still big. Canby started with all of us so there was no blue lake that year, but we started it back up the year after. We keep growing again every year. 20 something years. I cant remember what our numbers were last year but it was well over 130 cars, but i think a bit more.

The shows date is august 8th. We had 140 cars registered but about 180ish showed up. Had to call the old man to find out cuz like hell i remember. As usual people if you have stuff to sell BRING IT. We will have our usual raffle with some good prizes like usual. Not as rare stuff as we usually have, probally no taillights this year :( we used our last complete set last year.

Good, last years judging was all mest. :P

Mike won best 510! Funny thing was he didn't bring his 510. :lol:

Its a good show though I can't wait! :thumbup:

yah it was my car that they thought was his then they didnt want to give me the award. But shaun went up there and got it for me

• 1 month later...