Little Red Wagon...

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy 510 day! Between mothers day and spring time home stuff, I didn't get a whole lot done this weekend but I did manage to to make a little reassembly progress.

zLZEHaD.jpg

Gotta hit it hard this week. Next weekend is out due to a pdx volvo show and Canby is only a month away! :(

• Like 4

Got a little Shop time in last night... Finish mounted the custom pillowball top hats up front.

rT6uxHH.jpg

I'll miss the molded camber plates but with the bag diameter what it is, I had no choice but to center things up and restor factory caster. All and all I'm happy with the alternative finished product.

u0eDchK.jpg

I'm in love with that engine bay. :thumbup:

• Like 4

i have witnessed it in person, it's definitely faster than my 620 and held it's own up to i wanna say 80ish. was having more fun taking pictures

IMAG0737.jpg

Hey Joel do you know whos car this is? I wanna ask him how those mirrors are on his car as far as hood clearance and view.. Id like to buy the same style. I like the low profile look.

Thanks

Eric

Hey Joel do you know whos car this is? I wanna ask him how those mirrors are on his car as far as hood clearance and view.. Id like to buy the same style. 

Those a factory SSS Bluebird fender mirrors. The view is very good, probably the best of any fender mirror. Hood clearance is great. Maybe 2-3" between hood and mirror. 

• Like 2