Little Red Wagon...

Hey Joel do you know whos car this is? I wanna ask him how those mirrors are on his car as far as hood clearance and view.. Id like to buy the same style. I like the low profile look.

Thanks

Eric

That would be me, the mirrors fit nice and you can see more than you think, once you get your mirrors I can give you the measurement from the back of the fender to the back of the mirror. There is a dimple in the structure of the front end where the bottom of the mirror fits into under the fender so it has to go in that spot.

And they are factory Nissan SSS mirrors

• Like 2
  • Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like fender mirrors because when I was a teen, my grandfathers car had them, and every time we parked some where, some one had to bump into them walking by, and I had the joy of adjusting them until they we perfect for my grandfather. :hyper: :frantics: :angry:

• Like 2

Back on topic, finished assembly on the front... Still need to pull and paint the calipers to match the rear but should be golden after that. Don't mind the dull finish at the wheel mounting surface. I took the powder down ultra thin to be sure it doesn't interfere with the wheel torque.

3Fw0Eb4.jpg

• Like 5

I don't like fender mirrors because when I was a teen, my grandfathers car had them, and every time we parked some where, some one had to bump into them walking by, and I had the joy of adjusting them until they we perfect 

Datsun fender mirrors are spring loaded. This situation never happens.   ^_^

You can also turn them 90 degrees in when you park so that they can't be bumped.  :thumbup:

• Like 3

I have those on my Sunny, and want a pair for my wagon.  BProjects had them listed forever, so I didn't consider them an urgent purchase.  Stupid me, now they appear to be gone :(

I'm thinking some sort of hot rod mirrors, or something similar.  I'm not paying $500-$600 for the Bluebird bullet mirrors...

There are actually two versions... The late production bushing base and the early spring base for the flag mirrors. I recently sourced a nice set of early mirrors (thanks SwedishCadillac)

cThKfsh.jpg

hey joel was checking out your thread all excited to come in and see what u got done or what your rolling but now im just gonna leave this here...

6F7FD8FB-903A-47DE-A7A6-2B83C3643DCA_zps

i can hate u and love u all at once

• Like 7