Little Red Wagon...

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best GIF Ever ^^^^^ MicroMachinery, that was an honor to be flamed so well.

Just Joel, i'm sorry for fuckin around on your sweet thread but I can't help myself I'm like Flavor Flav to your Chuck D...

image_zps2weeupsq.jpg

And you know those are Jeco brand Clocks...

• Like 1

I don't usually preach, but the fact that Joel and I don't use alcohol, tobacco and other recreational poisons probably frees up a lot of monies & focus for those Datto #rareparts. Flame away now RatsunHeads...

Wait, does coffee count too? If so no wonder I has no monies for shoes... for my Datsuns!

428909_370723952953020_100000462556859_1

• Like 1

I don't usually preach, but the fact that Joel and I don't use alcohol, tobacco and other recreational poisons probably frees up a lot of monies & focus for those Datto #rareparts. Flame away now RatsunHeads...

Hawaiian no kids and the same here on the other bad stuff myself, i drink wine every now and then but thats it. good for you guys anyway.right on.

• Like 1

Joel Drops all the heavy Knowledge and I jump around yellin "yeah y'all" "c'mon!!" "Drop dat Hatch Garnish Shit Yo!!!"

And when Joel is working and thinking about plotting up the shock towers in CAD. I just start cutting them freehand with a 4 inch grinder with a stupid grin on my face.

• Like 2

Sorry Tanker, that's up there with repop badges and wheels for me. Real deal or nothing ;) things like this are special and knock offs lack soul and history. I know that some aren't willing to truly hunt and preserve rare parts. It's the typical path of any popular classic. But don't get me wrong, I don't fault you... plenty of money to be made but I'll continue to find and represent only originals.

With all the nos parts your rockin, I know your a supporter ;)

Baby doll i am 10000000000% behind you [and not like that lol] I do have a OG set but it was hacked to fit a newer wagon. So since mine is a 71 and its no were near as nice as yours i am going to let him try and make a few sets and NO not for everyone and i am going to polish and mount the set I got. Its not the way it was meant but i am since it was cut already.

And for the record in my opinion you have one of the sickest wagons out there period hands down, because like you i can appreciate some one who has your talent and skills let alone vision to do it right. 

Alright now mount that sum bitch and let me see it already.lol :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Like 3