Little Red Wagon...

WOW!  I love this car.  As a new goon owner this is definitely something to aspire to.  

Also, thank you for documenting this.  Its nice to see the progress of a build rather than just a before and after.  Really helps those of us that are just starting out.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And what do you do when you need to fill said hole but don't have fancy sheet metal tools (or skills)?

Improvise! :)

WkLLEo4.jpg

Hammers (of all kinds) are excellent (fancy) sheet metal tools!

Then burn her in hot!

YDaEjhb.jpg

L8kF4ea.jpg

And you say "......(or skills)"? Improvisation (in my opinion) is one of the most required skills when making ideas for our cars work......and you, sir, have skills in spades!
  • Like 2

Tr8er, you haven't even seen the Unfuckwitableness in its full glory. It's more than the bags, the Phantoms, laying subframe with the overriders, spotless engine, flower shift knob and roof rack... When he unveils the next level #rarepart, it's gonna be like the Nazi-looking-at-the-Grail-face-melting scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark...

• Like 1

Tr8er, you haven't even seen the Unfuckwitableness in its full glory. It's more than the bags, the Phantoms, laying subframe with the overriders, spotless engine, flower shift knob and roof rack... When he unveils the next level #rarepart, it's gonna be like the Nazi-looking-at-the-Grail-face-melting scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark...

Holly crap! People are guna be disappointed with what it really is after that "description" lol :D

• Like 1

Yea it would be when I already have one, and we might mass produce them..I'll let you know Joel.

Sorry Tanker, that's up there with repop badges and wheels for me. Real deal or nothing ;) things like this are special and knock offs lack soul and history. I know that some aren't willing to truly hunt and preserve rare parts. It's the typical path of any popular classic. But don't get me wrong, I don't fault you... plenty of money to be made but I'll continue to find and represent only originals.

With all the nos parts your rockin, I know your a supporter ;)

• Like 1