Little Red Wagon...

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

other then spiking my monitor because u got yet another bad ass part for you wagon and im jealous......no lol 

i throat punched a kitten too but its my jealousy issues manifesting 

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

And decided I might as well convert to the jdm marker light and badge configuration. Bought a set of 71' NOS arrows years ago and was waiting for the opportunity. Shaved all the old holes and cut some new ones... Finished up with a little more "close enough" rattle can for now and we're good to go. I look forward to the day when I can go after the paint and body for reals.

AaxDpFz.jpg

• Like 4

And a few days later, she was ready for a first drive! The ride is firm but very controlled. Handles as well if not better than before and the link geometry seems spot on.

gu8ub8l.jpg

Nothing better than rolling up with a very reasonable and comfortable ride height, then hitting switches and put the oil pan on the ground B)

• Like 10

Oh and I finished up restoring the hatch garnish. Will be installing this Friday morning before I leave for Canby B)

4dG5QNM.jpg

Did I mention I have a total of five miles on this thing so far and plan to drive four hours to Canby as its first actual test!? Wish me luck.

• Like 12

Oh and I finished up restoring the hatch garnish. Will be installing this Friday morning before I leave for Canby B)

Did I mention I have a total of five miles on this thing so far and plan to drive four hours to Canby as its first actual test!? Wish me luck.

in true ratsun fashion too!!!!!

lloking great i seen that sitting pic on facebook and drooled all day