Little Red Wagon...

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Canby was a blast! lil' red did great on the way to and from despite the lack of fine tune time. I made a short to do list but all and all, I am very pleased with the suspension.

mUw2OC0.jpg

The datsun community (as always) didn't disappoint and set a record for vehicle attendance. Only regret is I wish it was stretched out longer so there would be more time to truly take it all in.

Oh and the good people even decided to send me home with a couple souvenirs :) thanks to all that voted, your too kind.

XsaMq51.jpg

• Like 13

Congratulations on your best of show, & 1st place wagon awards! I have been following your build thread for years, so I have seen the amount of work you have poured into this car to make it so beautiful!

• Like 1

kLBFD6v.jpg

Thanks all... Next up is a lot of detail work. I'm collecting for next winters big project but for now it's all about getting what I've already done working like a clock ;)

Baddest wagon out there. Well deserved.

• Like 1

kLBFD6v.jpg

Thanks all... Next up is a lot of detail work. I'm collecting for next winters big project but for now it's all about getting what I've already done working like a clock ;)

oh oh oh i finally found something wrong with your car... the I love my datsun sticker is crooked on your fuel cell ... and yes thats the only thing i could find wrong ... sorry about leaving snail trails on your seat during awards...... fucking car is soo cool !!!!!

• Like 3

If only it wasn't like 2100 miles each way to get there... :crying: maybe someday I'll make the trek (farthest driven award :poke:. ) I'm shooting for JCCS again, only with my goon this year, if I can get it close to finished/driveable in the next couple weeks. I actually took a week off from work later this month, just to wrench on my car.

Maybe Canby next year. At least there's more sleeping room in the back of my Goon than in my 4 door. :rofl:

• Like 3