6th Annual JCCS - 9.12.2010 Sunday at the Queen Mary!!

Burabuda

well still havent heard back from the machine shop on the FJ head and I am still waiting on my gasket kit, time to face the facts and face the reality that JCCS in the wagon just aint gunna happen... :( :angry:

anyone know if I can change what car im bringing??? I can bring Lisa' 510 or my 620KC...

so bummed right now

what would you bring???

Clayton

Clayton,

Bring the dime. And do what Mark said e mail Koji and let them know.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in attendance as a spectator. Looking forward to meeting you guys. Sadly, the 510 won't be here but hopefully before the end of the year though.

After the show I'll be stopping by SuperAutoToys on Beach Blvd to pick up some new...toys before driving back to San Diego.

You might want to rethink your travel plans. I think they closed down

SuperNinjaAutoToys.

SuperNinjaAutoToys.

Yeah I am re-thinking my plans going over there. I found out Super AutoToyz closed their doors officially on 7/9/10 (their last day). I'm trying to see if there will be a Cars-N-Coffee before the show. I might go over there before heading out to the show.

Is there a cars-n-coffee before the show??? Anyone?

Edit: Just got word CarsNCoffee meets are held Saturday Mornings. <_<

SuperNinjaAutoToys.

They did close down. Before Autobacs pulled out of the US market, you could actually get some neat stuff from Japan through them but, the store changed hands and became a low-rent Pep-Boy's for ricer wannabes. The writing was on the wall. FAIL.

vtec.gif

im hopin for next year unless someone wants to spot me the cost of reg and gas to drive down there as well as front tires so i will make it :P

who all in the bay area is going? i have some parts i need to pick up down there and if some one could bring them back i would be very happy :D

• 2 weeks later...

ba8afdb9.jpg

YAY FOR GOKI!

FYI: General entry begins at 7:00am, so arrive BEFORE 8:45am. The gate WILL CLOSE after 9:00am.

You have been told!

ーゴキ

Josh.

Since I didn't make the meeting last Saturday are you taking my job as wagon master?

:(

2 questions:

Is anyone making the drive down from the Portland area? If so, please PM me.

Also, is anyone else here bringing their cars in Saturday night? My wife and I are setting up early (we're one of the sponsors)... Would be good to meet up with some Ratsuners before the mob shows up.

Josh.

Since I didn't make the meeting last Saturday are you taking my job as wagon master?

:(

No, I'll still let you have that title.. I'll just be GOONFATHER :lol:

Actually John, Terry asked me to tell you (since you missed the meeting) that you'll be helping me and one other guy in the 510 section. It's pretty big (again) this year, so come early, k?

-goki

hey where you guys meeting up i live just north of Fullerton in La Habra

im debating if i wanna come from santa maria and caravan with a couple of friends.. i would have to leave at around 430am... or if i should come down the night before and stay at my place in fullerton... hmmm is there a meetin up place for the fullerton area people??

I was being hopefull with an update from the machine shop about the head for the FJ in my wagon... not so much, bunch of bent valves so a complete head rebuild and new valves :( so the wagon is for sure not making it this year and I am undecided at this point if I even want to go... SO BUMMED

Clayton

I was being hopefull with an update from the machine shop about the head for the FJ in my wagon... not so much, bunch of bent valves so a complete head rebuild and new valves :( so the wagon is for sure not making it this year and I am undecided at this point if I even want to go... SO BUMMED

Clayton

Damn that sucks

im debating if i wanna come from santa maria and caravan with a couple of friends.. i would have to leave at around 430am... or if i should come down the night before and stay at my place in fullerton... hmmm is there a meetin up place for the fullerton area people??