6th Annual JCCS - 9.12.2010 Sunday at the Queen Mary!!

Burabuda

Yeah.... My homies had food/drinks. But I felt bad in asking since I came unprepared. And they had like a few hours of sleep. I just came unprepared...

You got me there.

I already got all the food and drinks ready for the BBQ this sunday. I wont let that happen again. My bad...

motavated.

You were bitching, Now alot of people are bitching at you. This is RATSUN BRO, It's how we do it here. Like azhit and alot of others I bring enough to eat so I don't have to pay $10.00 bucks for a shit dog or whatever. I had quite a few people come by and grab some snacks. They don't have to ask.

Anyway let's quit bitching at motavated now and talk about next years JCCS. (The best show ever.) :D

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.... My homies had food/drinks. But I felt bad in asking since I came unprepared. And they had like a few hours of sleep. I just came unprepared...

You got me there.

I already got all the food and drinks ready for the BBQ this sunday. I wont let that happen again. My bad...

Not my intention. F*** that apologizing stuff - Just do things differently next time.

I know I'll be sitting around until they throw us out next year - trying to get out of there was ridiculous.

I'm also planning on a MUCH larger space that will be a Datsun/Nissan "HQ" so to speak (kind alike what Toyota and Mazda did), since Nissan is the only company that doesn't see fit to participate. :(

I had quite a few people come by and grab some snacks.

WHAT??? :blink:

i missed out on those too! :angry:

but you didnt have the tasty 50/50 creamsicle brownies... on-a-stEEk, from the ice cream lady :P

I'll be wearing my name-tag next year:

2551.jpg

are you implying that youre going to ACTUALLY be there... :rofl: :fu:

Ratsun photo-op mandatory next year! (it happened at canby)

Man, these guys think spending $30 bucks was expensive. Try renting a trailer $150, paying for 2 nights at a hotel $260, gas driving from Phoenix and back $175, plus the $45 fee to park in the show...........and that alone comes to $630. Plus, you realize how long all of us show goes had to wait for everyone to clear out so we could load the cars up again??

I spent $630 bucks so people like you guys could look at my car. Yet do I complain? Not for a second, I'll do it again next year.

So I don't want to hear no one complaining about waiting to find parking, or paying to get in.

• Like 2

Man, these guys think spending $30 bucks was expensive. Try renting a trailer $150, paying for 2 nights at a hotel $260, gas driving from Phoenix and back $175, plus the $45 fee to park in the show...........and that alone comes to $630. Plus, you realize how long all of us show goes had to wait for everyone to clear out so we could load the cars up again?? So I don't want to hear no one complaining about waiting to find parking, or paying to get in.

Californian's are spoiled... complain about everything [well I'm from California but I'm not complaining.. this is more of a rant?]... if it wasn't for half of the guys who travel from epic distances to come here... this show wouldn't be as awesome without hardcore enthusiasts...

So thank all of you guys from AZ, Norcal, Oregon, and other far far away places... I must admit I haven't taken my car more than 2 hours from my home.

Californian's are spoiled...

this show wouldn't be as awesome without hardcore enthusiasts...

So thank all of you guys from AZ, Norcal, Oregon, and other far far away places...

so! :fu:

i live by the beach for a reason :cool: dont you???

dont forget the ladies, there were a few! the lone patrol was a lady!

the hi miler was from GA!!!

you need get the Z out!

come on the gold coast cruise planned for early november (its on the realm)

so! :fu:

i live by the beach for a reason :cool: dont you???

dont forget the ladies, there were a few! the lone patrol was a lady!

the hi miler was from GA!!!

you need get the Z out!

come on the gold coast cruise planned for early november (its on the realm)

PM me the link... I don't see which cruise it is

Man, these guys think spending $30 bucks was expensive. Try renting a trailer $150, paying for 2 nights at a hotel $260, gas driving from Phoenix and back $175, plus the $45 fee to park in the show...........and that alone comes to $630. Plus, you realize how long all of us show goes had to wait for everyone to clear out so we could load the cars up again??

I spent $630 bucks so people like you guys could look at my car. Yet do I complain? Not for a second, I'll do it again next year.

So I don't want to hear no one complaining about waiting to find parking, or paying to get in.

Well said my friend..thats dedication beyond belief.

I will ALWAYS show a vehicle @ JCCS because Teri & Koji work so hard to organize this event for the LOVE of the lifestyle.

Hell...you get half the $45 back just in the goodie bag :D

Ryan's absolutely right. :thumbup:

Let me kick it up a notch: I rented TWO trailers (and had them for an extra day), stayed three nights in the hotel, paid a buddy $100 to trailer my other car out there, gas for both trucks, registered TWO cars, PLUS I threw $500 in to help sponsor the event.

Why? Because Terry and Koji are good people and JCCS freakin' ROCKS.

No bitching allowed.

So, if you're not there next year, you'd better either be homeless or dead, because it's the best show of the year. :lol:

Also - I'm working VERY hard on arranging for a large display area next year (like Mazda and Toyota did). Since Nissan fails at getting involved, I'm taking the lead on this. I'll be contacting some of you this coming year for info and assistance on this.