6th Annual JCCS - 9.12.2010 Sunday at the Queen Mary!!

Burabuda

No, I'll still let you have that title.. I'll just be GOONFATHER :lol:

Actually John, Terry asked me to tell you (since you missed the meeting) that you'll be helping me and one other guy in the 510 section. It's pretty big (again) this year, so come early, k?

-goki

Oh yea I'll be there early. I'm wating on my offical badge like you have. :lol:

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ratsun people.I was wondering if we want to meet up at the spot we used a few years back & cruise into JCCS from there ? The adress is 12601 Seal beach blvd off the 405 & the cross st. is St cloud. It's the Chevron right on the corner if you guys Google map it. We met @ 6am last time & it only took 15 minutes from there to the show. I know Steroid is in as of this morning. This is just a thought, were going to end up all parked together anyways but cruising in as a group is always fun.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=33.780477,-118.072075&spn=0.000541,0.0012&t=h&z=20

dont worry...we'll be gentle

...not

Yea when jonsey is out crusin lookin at the cars I'm a gonna pee on his tire. :o

Hi Ratsun people.I was wondering if we want to meet up at the spot we used a few years back & cruise into JCCS from there ? The adress is 12601 Seal beach blvd off the 405 & the cross st. is St cloud. It's the Chevron right on the corner if you guys Google map it. We met @ 6am last time & it only took 15 minutes from there to the show. I know Steroid is in as of this morning. This is just a thought, were going to end up all parked together anyways but cruising in as a group is always fun.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=33.780477,-118.072075&spn=0.000541,0.0012&t=h&z=20

This sounds good to me mark! I remember the spot and it was cool hanging out their b4 the show and checking out each others rides and catching up with everyone :) !

Im still trying to get in a caravan to the show thats coming from the 15 north bound! I think i may jump in with the moreno valley guys if they dont mind a old fart like myself following them :D ! LOL

So I recieved an email from Terry this evening saying I can bring another car down in place of the wagon but I have to do the stand by thing but at least I can get in if I decide to go

Clayton

This sounds good to me mark! I remember the spot and it was cool hanging out their b4 the show and checking out each others rides and catching up with everyone :) !

Im still trying to get in a caravan to the show thats coming from the 15 north bound! I think i may jump in with the moreno valley guys if they dont mind a old fart like myself following them :D ! LOL

Kool Jason TY. So thats 3 so far meeting up @ the Seal beach spot. You may want to see if Kaos Ray is coming from Barstow, im sure you 2 can caravan down. Ill text him to see if hes goin & let you know. John...please dont "P" on my tires, they're brand new :D

2 questions:

Is anyone making the drive down from the Portland area? If so, please PM me.

Also, is anyone else here bringing their cars in Saturday night? My wife and I are setting up early (we're one of the sponsors)... Would be good to meet up with some Ratsuners before the mob shows up.

:unsure:

Well I have all the interior out of the 510 Wagon and working on a color change, and going to get a tie rod today for it. Then once I fix the broken water main in the middle of my lawn I am get to wrok on the Goon and get it ready for the JCCS. And I still need to get work done on the Roadster as well. Thank God Monday is a holiday and JCCS is on Sunday!

Well I have all the interior out of the 510 Wagon and working on a color change, and going to get a tie rod today for it. Then once I fix the broken water main in the middle of my lawn I am get to wrok on the Goon and get it ready for the JCCS. And I still need to get work done on the Roadster as well. Thank God Monday is a holiday and JCCS is on Sunday!

Nothing like last minute details :rolleyes: Get-r-done Chris see you there.

Im just about ready guys :D ! Just got done bleeding my slave cylinder and topping off the clutch fluid and oil! My freaking clutch has been given me issues w/no pressure so im hoping by bleeding out the air bubbles this works :rolleyes: !

Definately let me know mark if Ray wants to meet up so that we can catch up with the guys from moreno valley as we cruise down the 15, ive met ray b4 at the main st exit at the gas station so that would work for me :D !

One more week guys :cool: !!!

Sunday 6AM, Datsuns, Seal Beach Blvd and St. Cloud... Chevron... DONE!

If you are looking for a caravan down the 91 to JCCS! I started a new thread so check it out and see if any of the stops work for you. Remember caravans are open to all and it is a way to meet people and hang out before the show! See everyone in a week!

6th Annual JCCS! Caravan Down The 91 to The Queen MARY. Stops In Riverside, Corona, Aneheim, and off the 710