6th Annual JCCS - 9.12.2010 Sunday at the Queen Mary!!

Burabuda

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never drive my wagon out of Calif. Not that it would break down, more like I would break down. :(

Sucks being old with a bad back.

Yeah, and your goon is heaven compared to my Sunny. I won't modify that car, but the seats BLOW!

That's why I don't drive it out to MoVal much anymore :( (Too hard on my old elbows)

Yeah, and your goon is heaven compared to my Sunny. I won't modify that car, but the seats BLOW!

That's why I don't drive it out to MoVal much anymore :( (Too hard on my old elbows)

Damn this elbow thing is getting out of control. I'm makin a fuckin visit to the botox Dr.

new seats dont count as a 'modification' when your ass feels good in it. just dont lose the original!

Don't you have old people lube for that?

elbow grease?

If? what's if? Just get it done. :rolleyes:

:hmm: IF this old guy, w/2 good elbows, got the sedan ready for canby...

your excuse list just got shorter! (now my wagon on the other hand... you better come down a day earlier :rofl: )

Damn this elbow thing is getting out of control. I'm makin a fuckin visit to the botox Dr.

So this 510 owner walks ino a bar and the Bar tender says "Oh My GOD!!! Is that your elbow????" :lol: :lol: :lol:

So this 510 owner walks ino a bar and the Bar tender says "Oh My GOD!!! Is that your elbow????" :lol: :lol: :lol:

And where did you want me to deliver the seats? With my elbow I'm not sure if I can carry them to my car. :lol:

:fu: :fu: :fu:

And where did you want me to deliver the seats? With my elbow I'm not sure if I can carry them to my car. :lol:

:fu: :fu: :fu:

I am not sure if I will be at home when you get back. Give me a call when you are one your way back and maybe we can hook up aound Dos Lagos or something.

Thanks again for doing this, I mean elbow and all... :thumbup:

O.K. Back on topic. Enough about my freakin elbow. I'm regesterd For JCCS. #168

The motor is coming out of the wagon next week. I'm going to clean up the engine bay. And I'm going to install a single side draft weber. Also going to try to do the cargo area in the wagon as well.

O.K. Back on topic. Enough about my freakin elbow. I'm regesterd For JCCS. #168

The motor is coming out of the wagon next week. I'm going to clean up the engine bay. And I'm going to install a single side draft weber. Also going to try to do the cargo area in the wagon as well.

Ok, ok, we'll push the elbow to the side...

I got in the JCCS at #13 on the Roadster and I think #15 on the 510.

Sounds like you are going to fix up something that was already awesome. I wasn't sure what more you could do to the wagon, I look forward to seeing it. What you doing to the cargo area?

Ok, ok, we'll push the elbow to the side...

I got in the JCCS at #13 on the Roadster and I think #15 on the 510.

Sounds like you are going to fix up something that was already awesome. I wasn't sure what more you could do to the wagon, I look forward to seeing it. What you doing to the cargo area?

I was never happy with the engine bay. I don't like all the holes in there that have nothing in them. When Nelson put the motor in we were in a hurry so I never had a chance to do it the way I like to do an engine bay. You know kinda like my Z car.

Cargo area, Just think (tiki lounge) :o

I was never happy with the engine bay. I don't like all the holes in there that have nothing in them. When Nelson put the motor in we were in a hurry so I never had a chance to do it the way I like to do an engine bay. You know kinda like my Z car.

Cargo area, Just think (tiki lounge) :o

"Tiki Lounge" Cool! I have a Mi Thai, wait a minute...make that 5 Mi Thais :blink:

Ok So hows this spot to meet up on the way to JCCS ?

The Chevron gas station on the corner of Seal beach Blvd. & St. cloud Dr. I believe the adress is 12601 Seal beach blvd.

We met @ this spot 2 years ago & it worked well, it's just a few blocks from the freeway & minutes to the 710 south which leads to the Queen mary.

Type 12601 Seal Beach Blvd, Seal Beach, Orange, California 90720 on Google maps for directions.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Javin i liked that spot we met at a few years back TY for posting that pic. Ill spread the word to the SWDP guys & hopefully we'll meet there again. & of course the more the merrier :cool:

Javin i liked that spot we met at a few years back TY for posting that pic. Ill spread the word to the SWDP guys & hopefully we'll meet there again. & of course the more the merrier :cool:

Yeah, that was a good spot. Enough room to unload and everything. Even grab some coffee and fill up. You all better take some amazing pictures this year! Here are a few more just so you all remember the meet up site.

P1010213.jpg

and the show site

P1010257.jpg

P1010371.jpg

Yeah, there better be these kinda pictures this year!

Yeah, that was a good spot. Enough room to unload and everything. Even grab some coffee and fill up. You all better take some amazing pictures this year! Here are a few more just so you all remember the meet up site.

P1010213.jpg

and the show site

P1010257.jpg

P1010371.jpg

Yeah, there better be these kinda pictures this year!

Good times! Cant wait for this one...even though my truck still loks the same :rolleyes: !

That was such an amazing venue. It was small but the view was unbeatable. You all do need to remember though that half the show is out in the parking lot. I remember it taking me forever to get to my car because I kept stopping and looking at the cars in the lot.

That was such an amazing venue. It was small but the view was unbeatable. You all do need to remember though that half the show is out in the parking lot. I remember it taking me forever to get to my car because I kept stopping and looking at the cars in the lot.

Yea it's weird. Some of the car in the lot are better than the ones in the show.