6th Annual JCCS - 9.12.2010 Sunday at the Queen Mary!!

Burabuda

Im sure they will have a wagon class. And Duncan is right there should be more goons this year than last. I know of one that will be there that's top seceret. :o

I think if we get enough goons we might have our own class. Not with the yotas & mazdas.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if we get enough goons we might have our own class. Not with the yotas & mazdas.

Datrod

Goki

Wicked Jester

Zeto

Boris

Audrey

Maybe Freddie from LB (I think his handle here is DreadNI or similar.)

RivDat

There are 7 Datto's off the top of my head before coffee. I'm positive there are more..

I wil be @ JCCS this year w/ the SWDP dude's but im on the fence as to what vehicle I'll show. It'll either be the wagon or the 720.

DUDE It's got to be the wagon. You can take the 720 to the SWDP BBQ.

Datrod

Goki

Wicked Jester

Zeto

Boris

Audrey

Maybe Freddie from LB (I think his handle here is DreadNI or similar.)

RivDat

There are 7 Datto's off the top of my head before coffee. I'm positive there are more..

Mark, (pacific coast datsun)

Add Duane form Utah he said he might make it. (greengoon)

(jonsey) we don't want him to be butt hurt. And his wagon is rockin.

I'll talk to (djaztek) and see if he will go.

There is one more I know of but not sure if he is on here. Adrian with the super clean white ka wagon. He shows up at Eagle rock every time.

That's 12. And with the mistery goon that will be 13 goons.

Im gunna try and get the goon back together and cleaned up in time to bring it this year

Clayton

Clayton. That would be really cool if you brought you goon. Have you ever made the q mary JCCS?

Clayton. That would be really cool if you brought you goon. Have you ever made the q mary JCCS?

Nope, hopefully I can get it done... when does registration open???

nevermind found it...July 1st

Hey all!

To answer your question about the wagon group (sorry to thread jack...last one, I swear)

I wrote:

A bunch of guys at RATSUN.net and I are wondering if there will be a wagon class again this year...so far, we've counted about 13 wagons that will probably be there.

If you can let me know, I can probably convince other wagon owners to come to JCCS as well.

Terry replied:

For Wagon category, as always, if total of 10 wagon ACTUALLY registered by the July 31st, then there will be wagon category created for 1,2, and 3rd places. We have to order awards way in advance, that is the reason.

ありがとう気を使っていただいて。でも無理しなくっていいですよ。 (loose translation: thanks for your concern, but you don't have to worry about it.)

You don't need to convince them, if owners naturally wants to join this reunion, that will be nice and appreciated. We hope that participants are not only for trophies as awards are form of competitions.

Thanks again! ではまた。

So there you have it. We only need 10 wagons to register to have a group! YAY!

ーゴキ

is the parking going to be more in the lots than the grass as previously?

So there you have it. We only need 10 wagons to register to have a group! YAY!

i doubt it will be ready, but id register and still bring the sedan ;)

Mark, (pacific coast datsun)

Add Duane form Utah he said he might make it. (greengoon)

(jonsey) we don't want him to be butt hurt. And his wagon is rockin.

I'll talk to (djaztek) and see if he will go.

There is one more I know of but not sure if he is on here. Adrian with the super clean white ka wagon. He shows up at Eagle rock every time.

That's 12. And with the mistery goon that will be 13 goons.

Count Christy in with her '72 510 Wagon. Won't be the prettiest one there but it will be there... Yeah, we keeping it :blink:

we're planing on taking our goon to JCCS so thats another one for the list. hope the goon is ready but it looks like there will be a class for goons. 77 days left!! :thumbup:

I was thinking about your wagon the other day. That would be great if you were to bring it.

Thanks for remembering me, Datrod. :D I'm ready to register this Thursday and I'm already working on securing a tow dolly for the trip. I'm not going to miss this!

Right on! Imagine 2 green wagon's @ JCCS :D Looks like Ill start getting mine ready for Sept. 12th :cool: