6th Annual JCCS - 9.12.2010 Sunday at the Queen Mary!!

Burabuda

you don't think you F'd the u joint install? sounds like thats the prob. you may have a needle brg. smashed at the base at the joint cup.

hmm well i will def take a look at that then too.. it was the original u joint so it was pain to take out.....i had my dads friend help us who is very mechanically capable and has done this many times before

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got my piece of real estate reserved. do you think we will be in the grass or on pavement this time? toyo fest '09 was in the grass. grass might make it hard to see my car.....

Datsuns are in the grass IIRC. My sedan won't be ready, its official :(

Woo hoo! Can't wait! Anyone other than me and Clayton driving down from the Bay Area? Let me know if you want to caravan down.

I'm planning on driving down. Most likely on Saturday.

Well I am hoping to get my wagon done in time and I know im gunna get a ration of shit but I plan on putting the goon on a trailer and towing it down after the trip to canby in the wagon my back issues were magnified by 100 and it took at least a week before I was some what feeling better :( . I will be leaving early saturday morning most likely.

Any one have any room for a truck and trailer at their place for the weekend??

Clayton

Funtana is entry #83!!! See You guys there and don't forget about Our Bar-B-Que the next weekend on the 19th!!!!

Ol Yeller was registered on July 1...of course I will be there.....this is "our Sixth" huh Mike?

Ol Yeller was registered on July 1...of course I will be there.....this is "our Sixth" huh Mike?

Seriously, I am gonna miss you guys :( When I start interviewing back in the states I will have to tell the company straight up "I can work any day even holidays but there will be 2 weekends a year I have to have off... it's a Datsun thing."

Clayton,

I PM'd you yesterday (at least I think I did). Duane (Greengoon)will be using my place as home base. You are welcome to park your rig at my place. Lawrence

Clayton,

I PM'd you yesterday (at least I think I did). Duane (Greengoon)will be using my place as home base. You are welcome to park your rig at my place. Lawrence

Thanks Lawrence I will be talking to either you or Brian depending on if I get my wagon done in time or not... :(

Thanks Lawrence I will be talking to either you or Brian depending on if I get my wagon done in time or not... :(

If? what's if? Just get it done. :rolleyes:

Don't feel bad, Clayton. Mine's coming down that way too. I'll drive it to the show from Lawrence's, though. :D

I would never drive my wagon out of Calif. Not that it would break down, more like I would break down. :(

Sucks being old with a bad back.