6th Annual JCCS - 9.12.2010 Sunday at the Queen Mary!!

Burabuda

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats great news...!! I have 7 months to get a vehicle ready :cool: SWDP will be there .

A little more drive, But I like it better at the Q mary. Can't wait. I'm going to try to take my Z car this year.

i don't think there'll be a problem registering as many people have sold and are selling their cars because of the depression

I wish I could find a decent "depression sale" goon!

Anyway, I may just go and be a spectator. I'm very happy it's back at the QM again.

Awesome news!

Anyone know where I can rent a car hauler? I want to bring the whole enchilada!

We're sponsoring the event again this year, so might as well bring all our rides... Last year, we'd have had the only NL320 AND the only 411 there!

I wasn't planning on attending next year, but I see it's back at the Queen Mary. Nice! A much better venue IMHO.

so i have to keep my car running for 7 months..... :D

Well, the only downfall I see is that it is not in October, its now in September. One less month to work the bugs out...

Yes, I agree with you Duncan, the Queen Mary is a much better venue. There was more parking at Irvine, but the dust can now be mitigated.

Running for 7 months? I have 7 months to get mine running!!

Well, the only downfall I see is that it is not in October, its now in September. One less month to work the bugs out...

Yes, I agree with you Duncan, the Queen Mary is a much better venue. There was more parking at Irvine, but the dust can now be mitigated.

Yea and don't even think about comming without your 610.

mines already running anyone else wanna pay to register me in the show that was the main reason i didnt go to last years is is didnt have the funds to register or gas to drive down there

Yea and don't even think about comming without your 610.

datrod throws the first dagger...

As long as my back holds up (not like last year...), The 610 will be there.

datrod, PM me your info - I am in need of some machine shop services...

mines already running anyone else wanna pay to register me in the show that was the main reason i didnt go to last years is is didnt have the funds to register or gas to drive down there

I thought you had some other obligation last year...shows you what I know.

Listen: IF all goes my way this time around, and WHEN the sedan is complete, I will spot you the entrance fee to give you a reason to get that car down here. Heck, I have room for you to stay and sleep (like you'll want to sleep after JCCS...)

• 3 months later...

Is JCCS doing a wagon class again this year? Seems like there are certainly more 510 goons around than last year.

Did I tell you I'm glad it's back at The Queen Mary?? :rolleyes:

I can ask Koji if there will be...

Just a show of hands who plans on bringing their goon To jccs. I think giving a number of definite will increase the chance.

-ゴキ

goki im not sure if u can see my hand but its raised :) :thumbup: im puttin my coilovers on this weekend and it should b ready for jccs!! just need to slowly save some money for camber plates but i wont have them on till after....... mayb ill spray paint a raising sun on the hood too sense i wont have my goon painted for awhile