6th Annual JCCS - 9.12.2010 Sunday at the Queen Mary!!

Burabuda

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you do not agree with any of these conditions including the registration rule and conditions, we encourage you not to participate."

rules... :fu:

:thumbup: for registering!

will they park everyone in thier 'car club' sections ;) ???

now comes the hard part...getting the wagon done in time :unsure:

i did it w/the sedan for canby!

wont be able too for the g00n @ JCCS... unless time stops :huh: and i can still work

If it makes you guys feel any better, I live like 5 minutes from the Queen Mary...tongue.gif

No kidding! I'm right down there too. I don't know if I'm going to register or not...it's kind of...my...first time....>cough< at jccs >cough<

If it makes you guys feel any better, I live like 5 minutes from the Queen Mary...tongue.gif

:fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

Yea I once lived in the LB. In the late 70's thru 87

I'm about 15 minutes from there in HB, and I'm bringing my new project that is certainly not show ready. It's new to me and I'm bringing it anyway.

Pertaining to the rules, I didn't see any rules that were any different from any other bigger car show. You have to park where they assign you, and you can't leave until the show is over. There isn't any club parking, but most clubs have the same cars, so they are generally together, anyway.

While not a club exactly, The Goon Squad looks to be very well represented :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

That must make you one of those weird old farts that's always hollerin' my gf at the shows? laugh.gif

Yep that would be me. I love me some asian chicks. :o

Yep that would be me. I love me some asian chicks. :o

Hey, since you like-um Asian chicks... You going to Nisei week show again this year? I'm registered

Hey, since you like-um Asian chicks... You going to Nisei week show again this year? I'm registered

I think it might be too late to register. :( I'm trying to keep my entry fees down this year. Shit that could be food for the week.

nope i dont think so... just started when i lowered the front of my goon and put a u joint in.... and it feels like its coming from the middle/back of the car.... :blink: ...

you don't think you F'd the u joint install? sounds like thats the prob. you may have a needle brg. smashed at the base at the joint cup.