6th Annual JCCS - 9.12.2010 Sunday at the Queen Mary!!

Burabuda

Yea it's weird. Some of the car in the lot are better than the ones in the show.

Since that place had such a small limited number of slots available so many people that wanted in couldnt get in and just drove anyway. I am sure this year will be no different. I cant wait to see the pics. Take some on the way in and out of the show too. I wish I were going. I would be taking a pocket full of Ratsun Business cards and placing them on peoples windows.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that this years JCCS is scheduled for 9-12-10. My question is this...Is the JCCS held the same weekend every year? I have my 1971 4 door dime that I'm planning to have finished restoring this winter and would love to attend the 2011 JCCS. Problem being that I live 2500 miles away, so I have to schedule a vacation week at work to go to this event. :blink: THE COMPANY I WORK FOR REQUIRES A YEARS NOTICE FOR VACATIONS!!!! :blink: I'm hoping someone will know the date for next years event, so I can attend. :thumbup: :hyper: :thumbup:

I know that this years JCCS is scheduled for 9-12-10. My question is this...Is the JCCS held the same weekend every year? I have my 1971 4 door dime that I'm planning to have finished restoring this winter and would love to attend the 2011 JCCS. Problem being that I live 2500 miles away, so I have to schedule a vacation week at work to go to this event. :blink: THE COMPANY I WORK FOR REQUIRES A YEARS NOTICE FOR VACATIONS!!!! :blink: I'm hoping someone will know the date for next years event, so I can attend. :thumbup: :hyper: :thumbup:

I'll ask, Most of the events have been Sept or Oct. I think it has something to do with getting the park reserved. That park in L.B. Has something about every weekend.

I'll ask, Most of the events have been Sept or Oct. I think it has something to do with getting the park reserved. That park in L.B. Has something about every weekend.

thanks, I'll watch for information

Just over 1 month to go guys N gals.... :thumbup:

Hopefully its enough time to get the wagon done pulled the head off the FJ20 and found the intake valves had hit the pistons so it may need a complete valve job... :( not looking good my friends

Clayton

Hopefully its enough time to get the wagon done pulled the head off the FJ20 and found the intake valves had hit the pistons so it may need a complete valve job... :( not looking good my friends

Clayton

:o :(

i want to attend but im gonna be broke this year so no go for bonvo :(

Trust me, I understand. I will be there, no 610... :( I'll snap some oics as well...

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be in attendance as a spectator. Looking forward to meeting you guys. Sadly, the 510 won't be here but hopefully before the end of the year though.

After the show I'll be stopping by SuperAutoToys on Beach Blvd to pick up some new...toys before driving back to San Diego.

I was wondering if you guys know they allow one owner park two different cars (diff manufacture) in same spot or they have to be with rest of them models and separated ??

Typically separated. They will even do the separation between models from the same manufacturer, despite ownership.

All I can say is "Bring a buddy".

well still havent heard back from the machine shop on the FJ head and I am still waiting on my gasket kit, time to face the facts and face the reality that JCCS in the wagon just aint gunna happen... :( :angry:

anyone know if I can change what car im bringing??? I can bring Lisa' 510 or my 620KC...

so bummed right now

what would you bring???

Clayton

well still havent heard back from the machine shop on the FJ head and I am still waiting on my gasket kit, time to face the facts and face the reality that JCCS in the wagon just aint gunna happen... :( :angry:

anyone know if I can change what car im bringing??? I can bring Lisa' 510 or my 620KC...

so bummed right now

what would you bring???

Clayton

Clayton no worries. You CAN switch vehicles, i did it a few years back. Email Koji & Teri ASAP & explain your stuation.

Id bring the 620 but thats just me :cool:

Contact Information

Japanese Classic Car Show Association

P.O. Box 444, La Mirada, CA 90637-0444

Terry Yamaguchi - Event Organizer

Koji Yamaguchi - Event Organizer

JCCSA Phone: 562-472-4562

Email

Event operation & other inquiry:

operations@japaneseclassiccarshow.com

Registration related inquiry :

registration@japaneseclassiccarshow.com