6th Annual JCCS - 9.12.2010 Sunday at the Queen Mary!!

Burabuda

Clayton so you are going to make it. :) Are ya bringing the goon?

John, No goon... :( we are Bringing Lisas green 510 not the most show worthy in its current state but at least a 510 and we get to see all of you southern cali guys and gals, I have to wait stand by to get in because of the substitution of cars but we will be there :) :cool:

Clayton

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My god, these "pre-road trip" jitters are killing me.

Im getting excited just reading the posts. And Im not even going. You all have a great time. Hey I just thought of something. Theres alot of Ratsuners going and if everyone takes about 25 pics each. That should atleast be a 1000 pics :hyper: POST THEM UP :hyper:

Larry

Im getting excited just reading the posts. And Im not even going. You all have a great time. Hey I just thought of something. Theres alot of Ratsuners going and if everyone takes about 25 pics each. That should atleast be a 1000 pics :hyper: POST THEM UP :hyper:

Larry

Larry my memory card holds 600 pix :D

aaawwww heheheheh ITS TOMORRO hehehehehehehehe my friend papi chulo litteraly just finished his car last night. and we are gunna cruise to so cal tonight... omg im so excted!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

sorry... this is mor exciting then when i lost my virginity :fu: :blink:

I'll be there around 5pm-ish parked at the south side parking lot of the pier. Unfortunately I'll be in my daily, my black little Hyundai. I thought it would be a cool place to get some food and drinks and get some awesome sunset pictures. :cool:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Unknown+road&daddr=CA-1+S&geocode=FcwLAwIdLnv0-A%3BFcCMAQIdY3T3-A&hl=en&mra=mift&mrsp=0,1&sz=16&sll=33.752979,-118.191304&sspn=0.007993,0.013518&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16

I'll be there around 5pm-ish parked at the south side parking lot of the pier. Unfortunately I'll be in my daily, my black little Hyundai. I thought it would be a cool place to get some food and drinks and get some awesome sunset pictures. :cool:

http://maps.google.c...e=UTF8&t=h&z=16

I don't recommend driving through Belmont Shores on 2nd street with a ton of cars

John, No goon... :( we are Bringing Lisas green 510 not the most show worthy in its current state but at least a 510 and we get to see all of you southern cali guys and gals, I have to wait stand by to get in because of the substitution of cars but we will be there :) :cool:

Clayton

No worries man. It's a 510 anyway. And we will all be parked in the same area.