6th Annual JCCS - 9.12.2010 Sunday at the Queen Mary!!

Burabuda

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to many things todo and not enough time. :lol: fix my hood or paint the whole goon, fix my electrical,tune the motor,buy new rims, make my exhaust quieter.. what to what todo.f..k it ill just take it like that. i bet ill have the epa on my ass. for exhaust pollution. :lol:. hey datrod are you ready for that joy ride. the beast is getting tune on monday and dyno on tuesday. :cool:

p.s any good painter heres on know someone willing to help out a ratsun member. :P

I was thinking about your wagon the other day. That would be great if you were to bring it.

Thanks For Remembering Bout Our Goon Lol. Ya Hopefully We Will Be There With The Goon. All We Need Right Now To Get Done Is The Headliner To Start Putting Her Windows Back On And The Dashbroad. If We Dnt Get The Headliner Done By Then, Then We'll Just Take Her Like That. The Guy That Is Goin To Do The Headliner Is Lagging On Coming To Do it. So Hopefully He Comes Soon.

p.s any good painter heres on know someone willing to help out a ratsun member. :P

[raises hand] Ill probably be swamped the closer it gets to the show but let me know what your thinking paint wise for your wagon.

mine is pearl white the hood got mest up. so i got another one.but everybody wants 300 to 500 to paint the hood it was cheaper to paint my car then to touch it up :( . but i got and xtra set of paint and chemicals the whole works that i was going to paint my camaro. is carerra orange by dupont. i was thinking of going 2 tone half white and half orange the body work is done is just the hood need to be touch up. heres a couple pictures.

DSCF2710-1.jpg

DSCF2709-2.jpg

DSCF2707-2.jpg

ps that the bad hood is broken ill post a pictures of the other hood :P

brothers from different mothers! Make that 3 green wagons...and counting?

4658189711_a3120c81a5_z.jpg

green IS green!

green in the same shade :w00t:

a sun roof, a roof rack and no roof rack!

IF i got the rot fixed in the fender rail, id enter it w/o fresh paint!

the LZ22 for it is almost broken in (the sedan wont mind another heart transplant) :)

the way the sedan upgrade went before canby, i dont really see myself w/the time to complete it :devil:

the end of july should be a better estimation if ill even have it started.

the sedan is presentable enough :unsure:

well it looks like im gunna b the only guy with a project goon at jccs :unsure: everyones gunna b all shiny and flashy... and mine.. .mine is just gunna b primer :( i hope to have some kinda interior in it by jccs.. thinking of just gettin some black carpet from home depot and laying it in.... i wanna spray a rat and wrenches in the cargo area too :)

well it looks like im gunna b the only guy with a project goon at jccs :unsure: everyones gunna b all shiny and flashy... and mine.. .mine is just gunna b primer :( i hope to have some kinda interior in it by jccs.. thinking of just gettin some black carpet from home depot and laying it in.... i wanna spray a rat and wrenches in the cargo area too :)

I'll tell ya. I wish I had my first goon. Primer and not so nice. But I didn't have to worry about it. Just drive it.

Every time I look at my current goon I get pissed when I find another scratch or little road ding. Just be glad you have a wagon. :D

well it looks like im gunna b the only guy with a project goon at jccs :unsure: everyones gunna b all shiny and flashy

You need to take a closer look at my wagon. Trust me, your sheetmetal is probably much straighter than mine!

Ok So hows this spot to meet up on the way to JCCS ?

The Chevron gas station on the corner of Seal beach Blvd. & St. cloud Dr. I believe the adress is 12601 Seal beach blvd.

We met @ this spot 2 years ago & it worked well, it's just a few blocks from the freeway & minutes to the 710 south which leads to the Queen mary.

Type 12601 Seal Beach Blvd, Seal Beach, Orange, California 90720 on Google maps for directions.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

hey guys just read the rules for the clas :angry: sic. i think i wont be able to enter the wagon :mellow: in the show. some of the rules are B S . but ill go ass a spectator :P

hey guys just read the rules for the clas :angry: sic. i think i wont be able to enter the wagon :mellow: in the show. some of the rules are B S . but ill go ass a spectator :P

Rules what rules? we don't have no stinkin rules. :lol: