Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Purolator is a solid brand ! , I have had strange results ( Different pressures , oil holding up longer in top end of engine longer , start up noises ???) with Fram Brand in my 1990 ford ranger pickup years ago, but I am not entirely sure they are bad and I am not going to take the chance again !:mad: ( Motorcrap I mean MotorCraft uses Purolator Design ! :lol: )

oooooooo , Valvoline is an awesome brand for oil :cool: ( Very clean inside chevy 350's , subaru 1.8 ohc's , subaru 2.2 ohc's , ford temp , datto's , and ford engines I have opened up for mod/reseal/repair ) Will be using Purolator/Wix for now on :fu: you fram

Well Last night got it up to plus 3-4 C! Hung my work light, and reorganized (Again!) my corner. I also strung some army cord on the ceiling so I can poly in the room, and hence had to condense everything withing a 6x9ft area. Also there are some shots of my donor L20B and my L18, without carb still...when I poly in room, and can get it at 10 or more degrees to be warm enuf not to wear mitts...working on a carb with mitts is hard. :(

warm.jpg

warm2.jpg

warm3.jpg

warm4.jpg

warm5.jpg

warm6.jpg

warm7.jpg

warm8.jpg

warm9.jpg

warm10.jpg

warm11.jpg

warm12.jpg

warm13.jpg

warm14.jpg

warm15.jpg

Radio

You're right, actual work done myself on cars, only started this year, this thread is about the whole garage setup (aka buying tools, etc) Thermostat, rebuilt a carb (have yet to reattatch it--i've been busy buying fram filters on sale!) changed oil, done coolant flushes, changed a blockheater, rewired headlights, changed master cyl, alternators, brake jobs, and changed rims! I'm planning on getting ol yello back together and new alternator and power steering rack on my white 91 camry this weekend. I've been spoon fed working in a dealership: "radio let me fix that for you" for beer or nothing, and decided this year...

FUCK THIS I'M GONNA TEACH MYSELF MECHANICS!

Hell i've accomplished pretty much everything else in my life, so why not learn a new language! 'Parlez Vouz Datsun?'

Radio

Hell i've accomplished pretty much everything else in my life....Radio

Mon Dieu! C'est possible? Only the young would make a statement like that! Take it from me.... the more you learn, the more you become aware of what you haven't learned. I do however admire your enthusiasm.

Neither. It is a narrow gauge Heisler logging engine built in 1918 I do believe. Articulated trucks up front and on the rear. Wood burner too.

It is on the Sumpter Valley Historic Steam Railway in Sumpter, Oregon.

Took the family up there couple weeks ago and rode the Christmas train, had lots of fun.