Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holy hell thats a ton of wood wowzers

Yeah seems excessive even for a train. Depends on cord size. There are face and bush cords which are 14"-16" X 4' X 8' and there full cords at 4' X 4' X 8' or 128 cu ft. Could the engeneer and help even chuck 3 cords into the enging fast enough before going 6 miles????

Awww canucks and there sarcastic senses of humor....seems maybe some are buying more than selling the likely hood of this not being real... I mean who buys one brand of quarts of 10-30w then a different brand of gallons.....

I run the quaker state in the 91 camrys and in my sky, the other form 1 cheap stuff goes in the datsuns it was 1.95 a quart/liter I HAD to buy 30!

Ion Redline: 5w30 Mobil 1 synthetic

Sky Redline: 5w30 Quaker state Adv

91 Camrys: 10w30 or 5w30 Quaker state (on sale 9.99 jug)

620s: 10w30 Cdn Tire whatevers on sale.

who buys 10 filters at once(besides me whn i cant remeber the one i need and decide to buy one for every car i have..)

I'm actually stocking up on more filters as we speak, those 10 were also on sale and fit the 620s.

4 rolls of duct tape...Building a ark there noah?

Princess Auto 6 for 6$

Taking a picture of a plug thats plugged in....

Why not?

Takes the time to write fake prison numbers on a brand new orange jumpsuit?

Go watch Trailer Park Boys...I do Every single Day (NEW MOVIE OUT ON DVD TOM!)

has a attractive wife despite all these rudementary antics?

Look at her ring finger...or the Sky Redline I provided. That and i'm awesome.;)

And last but not least who in there fawking right mind goes to the store and actually buys a bobble headed chihua...

Came inside of my 720 when I got it back...PLUS my wife and I have a Chi...named Squirt:

dog.jpg

I mean come on.....unless he's french canadian i think we might be, being played for a sucker...but what do I know other than I feel dumber for having read all ten pages of this ...

My last name is Smith. as for you: "They Ran So Fast, They Forgot to Take their Culture.."

And Heres last night, cleaned up engine bay a bit and got back on my carb...got it to PLUS 10!

dog2.jpg

dog3.jpg

dog4.jpg

Radio

Yeah seems excessive even for a train. Depends on cord size. There are face and bush cords which are 14"-16" X 4' X 8' and there full cords at 4' X 4' X 8' or 128 cu ft. Could the engeneer and help even chuck 3 cords into the enging fast enough before going 6 miles????

It does seem a litle excessive. That is what they told us. Maybe the conductor meant for the round trip, 6 miles each way. I do know that it is a 1-2% up grade all in one direction.

It don't matter to me, I love trains and especially these old ones around here. Very cool history.

Amen to that! what kind of Datsun(s) you running again?

Radio

'71 521 rebuilt L16

I have actually put her up for the winter. We got a foot of snow last week and I don't want to be drivin her around in that crap have some wacko in a honduh run a stop sign or sumfin and slam into me. She is safe and sound in the back garage till springtime. I need to do some brakes on it and probly put a new tranny in her when the weather gets warmer.

I'm running 2 l18s. One each in the 620s both auto. eek the plan is to switch em to standard. And I just re-acquired a 80 720 donor with an l20b and a 4 spd. Would like to turbo both trucks, eventually. Someone said the rear diffys are better ratio in the automatics, for hp...sound right?

Radio

The people I can handle. That picture of the workbench where it's 10*F IN the fuckin' garage is why I can't move there. I'd die.

Amen to that, I'm fine with a fair NE winter but Canada? I just physically can't. Even though they all swear it's not that bad, bs lol.

I tell everyone if Canada had a FL equivilant I'd move in a hot second.

Canadians always say that, the fact is it's colder longer then just about anywhere else on this continent lol. Personally I can't handle that, I'm too white and wait a minute....... :-P

i would be not moving there from wa.....see where ilive we have a phenomenon called a greener... to afaid if i was to move there i would have to adapt to some other life sucking genere .....no offense to non wierd canucks....actually canada is one place i wouldnt mind living.....been there many times and the country side is beautiful...it was more of a sad attempt at humor... i am sorry i will return to the rock to which i came out from under.....

are you in vancouver wa? did you get that truck from allstar motors?

It really is just what your used to. Im sure if i was to live there for a year or two and was to come back home i would die too lol. anyways why basement so cold?

My house was built in the 60's and isn't too efficient. I've been keeping the heat in the house at 65 and the vents to the basement closed. My gas bill gets too high in the winter if I dont.

I'm running 2 l18s. One each in the 620s both auto. eek the plan is to switch em to standard. And I just re-acquired a 80 720 donor with an l20b and a 4 spd. Would like to turbo both trucks, eventually. Someone said the rear diffys are better ratio in the automatics, for hp...sound right?

Radio

If your autotragic 620s are '74s then you have a 4.625 ratio... nice! (the 4 speeds were 4.375) For driving around with a load the 4.375 is .. ok. Empty it's a bit high. Converting to standard is going to rev the motor and make it buzzy. Hell you won't need 1st and could start in 2nd gear.

If you're going to run a turbo the advantage of an even higher ratio is that the engine will rev faster and that will spool the turbo faster as well.

My house was built in the 60's and isn't too efficient. I've been keeping the heat in the house at 65 and the vents to the basement closed. My gas bill gets too high in the winter if I dont.

I see to bad you guys dont have equalized payments, our energy companies have a program in which you can make equal payments all year so instead of a real low summer and crazy high winter you pay the same amount all year round. nice so that a person can budget.

Got working on my work room for the gayrajuh...Well tonight we got one of 2 walls put together. By we I mean Har-- I mean Fearincognito. Fear is one of those kkk bitches and has to keep it at 25+ (jk) Between the heat and the Taco Del Farting going down it was getting pretty cloudy in there! Prolly all the sawdust. Anywho this will become the east wall and door combo. I also go by "radio the human Clamp"... gotta be a square door!

Tom night and wednesday we should have it compleeete---with heeeate.!

wal.jpg

wal2.jpg

wal3.jpg

wal4.jpg

wal5.jpg

wal6.jpg

wal7.jpg

wal8.jpg

wal9.jpg

Radio