Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob
KKK doesn't allow guinea's so I wouldn't know.

The joke that went right over you kanuck head was that's what a darker completion person would usually say.

Hope you're not one of these kind :lol: I hate guidos :lol::fu:

guidos-look-like-women.jpg

gm.jpg

be5aadb3e8.jpg

No I'm not a guido lol, and I hate guidets. I'll tell you what too all these fruit cakes that give Italians a bad name come from Staten Island and Long Island, ALL but ONE of the cast of "Jersey Shore" are from there.

For me there is no jell, or fist pumping, wife beating, eye brow trimming, fake ass tanning etc.... They aren't even Italian to me, they left their Italian heritage along with their balls at the door.

I'm the laid back hippy Italian, I smoke weed and fuck asian women.

l_e8d4a890a55541c19ef13aa6fe332eb3.jpg

are you in vancouver wa? did you get that truck from allstar motors?

Are you refering to my avatar ...or my datsun... no I built the dually to match my 1/2 ton and to tow my jet boat then sold it to buy a powdercoating business....pictureload12-1-2008063.jpg

along with a few other finished trucks.....still got the half ton.....

Edited by jrock4224
....and iuts nice that two head gasket failure prone cars get the good oil while the vintage datsun stuff gets the cheapo oil....and sell anything tha rhymes with maturn.....they are failures in a plastic wrapper...

Timeout bro, what are you talking about head gasket failure on a 2.0L ecotec? I think you're ASSuming and CONfusing 1.9l s-series with an ecotec. That or maybe even stupider of you you're confusing Chevys 2.2L 95-03 and a 2.2l ecotec Chevy cavalier 03+ and saturn 99+?

Ecotec Family 1 was used in Saturn Astras only with a 1.8L (and that car is made of metal LIKE all saturns 2007-08 Plus)

Ecotec Family 2 is the 2.2L in Ions, newer cavys, Cobalts, etc. 2.4ls in ion 3s(06-07), hhrs, cobalts, sky, solstice, new malibu, etc, and 2.0 LNF (2.0l ecotec with turbo & Direct injection) in my sky is a family 2. LSJ (2.0l ecotec with eaton supercharger) is also family 2

Here you go you dumb bastard:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecotec

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_I4_engine (head gasket failures are in these sometimes...my parts manager drives a 1995 with this 1.9 and its currently clocked at 658000km his mom bought it new. He has a 1 hour commute each way.)

Ions were made 2003-07, redline ions 2004-07, Sky 07-09

Also have a look see here:

http://www.saturnfans.com/Cars/Motorsports/saturnboostedecotec.shtml

Ecotec has a steel timing chain guaranteed for 266,000KM W/ a self tensioner so that over time as the metal in the chain naturally stretches, it tightens. I have been with Saturn for 6 years, and I have never seen one replaced, but LOTS of ecotecs 2.2,2.4,2.0, with 300, 400, 500000km...2007+ Saturns and GM warranty got extended to 160000km, some will warrant more time in years (7yr chrysler, 10yr mitso) but no one goes up to 160,000 km on powertrain for warranty, cept GM...vote of confidence?

I like Datsuns because they employ a timing chain like my ecotecs. I just think that a 35+ year old truck, not running for 7-10 years starting up with nothing more than a fresh battery IS awesome. (love Datsun!) and I believe that my ecotecs will hold up just like my L18s and if taken care of will continue to be a great engine.

Radio

Edited by RadioRedline

Engine Looks SWEEEEEEEETTT !!! I think I will eat off it soon :lol: :cool: Have you thought about just lightly touching the raised "Nissan" symbol and the raised surface lines with some sandpaper so it has that aluminum highlighted look ? ( I.E just lightly sanding away the paint/undercoating on the letters/lines to give it the raised letter look :cool: )

By the way I wish my garage were that clean , right now I think I might die of an avalanche of datto and chevy parts :lol:

When I die I want to be buried in my 73' Z , no excuses ! But if I keep driving like I do than it might be sooner than planned :fu:

Thanks bro, Never knew about the sandpaper trick, i'll hafta try that! Also whats wrong with having a thread about A GARAGE and the SETUP and organization of the GARAGE? Some of you guys can't read...I will be starting a project datto thread JAN 11th (thats when i'm back in the country from vacation) So this thread is about setup of the garage and thats it really...I have heat now, I am so happy to have a 2 car space, I think l20b pull will be #1, to clear space for red 620.

Radio

Engine Looks SWEEEEEEEETTT !!! I think I will eat off it soon :lol: :cool: Have you thought about just lightly touching the raised "Nissan" symbol and the raised surface lines with some sandpaper so it has that aluminum highlighted look ? ( I.E just lightly sanding away the paint/undercoating on the letters/lines to give it the raised letter look :cool: )

QUOTE]

Are you refering to the black valve cover when you say Radio should do that or are you refering to Radios valve cover on the previous page....which would appear to be semi polished....i the black one that is mine on my 521. i thought about what you suggested and actually have done it alot when i have powdercoated some honda valve covers and it turns out nice ....on the l16 i just wanted to get it back together and shot it any black i was doing that day and put it back on.....it is a cool look to do what your describing buton this i wasnt planning on running a l16 that long....

Radio there is one cool thing in that garage of yours... that datsun coffee mug withthe 521 on it is worth 14.95 plus shipping and handling to me....

Edited by jrock4224
...seriously the humor ran out 5 pages ago.... go back to hacking canadian broadcasting stations...are we really that dumb to believe the captain and teneel are really trying to build something or are we all just being played for the dope smoking suckers we are.... myself included...

....and insulating that whole place will make the biggest difference then just use some sort of vapor barrier like visquine to cover it.....doin one corner is like beatin off with out using you thumb....not gonna make much difference...

Maybe you should have stopped reading at page 5 and not posted....*:rollseyes:

...of course you're free to post whatever assinine comments you want, as is Radio, but maybe you should think before you post/attack someone elses shit.

This is your warning, heed it *;)