Get Garage!

RadioRedline

ya i consider dwnshfter a homie.. but for goodness sake the guys a role model for how not to:

AGREED TOTALLY 100% , and I will definetly bookmark some of those threads , it just makes you feel better about your own abilities :lol: :lol: :lol:

( I had a friend in highschool , tried to impress a his girlfriend on how he could "work on his truck" ( by changing oil WTF? ) anyways he tried to make me look bad in front of his girlfriend , warmed up the truck , turned off , pull oil drain plug , drained oil , and changed filter. Now here is the screwed up part , he was talking down to me in front of this girl so I decided to let him. BY HIS CALCULATION YOU NEEDED TO TURN ENGINE ON WHILE OIL DRAIN PLUG IS OUT TO DRAIN ALL DIRTY OIL !!! NO SH%T !!! So i tried to save him by talking him out of it , he would have none of it , turned on truck , knocked like hell , ran for about 4-5 minutes before shaking like hell , and started to knock well before violently shaking to a stop ! I have never seen his dad so frieken red in his life ( HUGE SAMOAN DUDE ) and that my friend is a story I always remind him of ! ( 1987 chev pickup , just had a crate engine put in it 30,000 miles ago ! ) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey 72240z ,

I wasn't sure what your avatar was all about at first , but now I think it's fu$kin sweet man , that kind of stuff just makes me feel at home :cool:

How do you mean?

Who else could do 16 pages on a garage?

dwnshfter :lol:

Yet still have NO technical/mechanical contributions made at all what so ever lol. Sounds about right.....

Edited by 72240z
How do you mean?

At First , I thought it was a lady being shot in the head and blood spattering on the wall :blink: , now I see it is a stretched blind fold ( I can see the forehead crease now around the top ridge/eyes ) from left to right that transitions smoothly into a form of either bats or birds flying out? I appreciate new/unique things more nowadays , and that's something I have not seen or thought about before when I quickly glanced at it , and then stared at it for a second then realized a few days ago that it was not what I thought ! , just kind of a cool pic ! , nice/ I like it ! :cool:

Edited by DTP

Do not do this please !

Take polls of self like " Should Radio Leave Ratsun " ? I mean c'mon that's like asking "Should Radio Take A Shit" ? ( while waiting in depends adult diapers ) LOL !!! Than shitting self waiting for results on Ratsun ! I'll leave the rest alone ok ?

Radio ya gotta lax up man , roll with the punches , I am by far not serious about most things, just come out of your shell , fight back a little ( just not so serious ) , and please change your Avatar pic ( you wouldn't put a picture of yourself on your computer background right ? ) Do you really want to change your title ? Hey , it could be worse just replacing the "own" with "ick" ??? eh ??? ya see what I mean or replace "own" with "ildo" no worries , my time is coming :lol:

We do this kind of stuff around my work allllllllllll the time ! It's luv brotha ! :cool: and gets ya through the day !

Radio , Ya got a lot of good stuff going for ya you own a house , wife , and a clean shop, I have one of those things ( at least prostitutes are honest about price of admission , :lol: but that's cool if you have wifey :cool: ) just the facts , I am actually really jealous of the shop and curious to see in action with the projects. Just keep going man , it's all good !

Edited by DTP
in that case can you explain the "in and out quest complete"??? i remember you had "in and out denied" they must be related

Ya, It goes back to the old Insomniacs thread. Owen(510er) got me all riled up on INO one night and I started really really cravng it and set out on a quest to get me some. To some people thats not a big deal, but the closest INO is a 6 hour drive :lol:

I was going to go the first time but the pass was all snowed up so I got "In-and-Out DENIED".......

.... the only way it was getting changed was with pics of me eating at INO, a double double with cheese, frys, and a coke to be exact :lol:

lol like I said, titles are earned :lol:

and please change your Avatar pic ( you wouldn't put a picture of yourself on your computer background right ? ) Do you really want to change your title ?.

The avatar is related to an earlier post:

Is it just me, or...

ice1.jpg

austin-powers.jpg

Which is a sfoof on:

image.php?u=3448&dateline=1260595343

462120-007_from_russia_with_love_ntsc__cdcovers_cc__front_large.jpg

Edited by datzenmike
The avatar is related to an earlier post:

skib,

LMFAO !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ( I was biting into an eggrol when i saw this, shot up my nose , starting choking, coughing and spitting shit everywhere ) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought your tire blew out around the border to Cali.

Or was that just a drive and not the quest?

I take a lot of trips down south, I dont remember if the tire was on an INO run or not but it was on the way back form something down there, I grenaded the front tire at about 70 near Salem. fun times.

Just so I'm clear what have I done thats dwnshifterish or like the guy with the chevy? I haven't done alot on mechanics, but until I blow up an engine please someone remove that retarded title.

Radio

lets see...

you dont take our advice

your a smart ass

you create useless threads

you no nothing about datsuns, YET

your up dwnshfter creek without a paddle man, do something to impress us then you will get a title

Dwn is a good guy tho, and has provided many lolz.

even he got a good laugh out of your user title Radio :lol:

lol I even called him one time when there was a post on his account claiming to be his GF in FL (dwns in TX) and that she was posting to tell us that his interwebs was down, I called BS cuz its not beyond any of us to screw with each other :lol: turned out to be legit.

lets see...

you dont take our advice

Gotta give ya this one on the Fram filters, at least the cheap ones.

your a smart ass

Well, who the fuck isn't. :lol:

you create useless threads

Well.... yeah but having a project like a garage an posting up-dates is a way of keeping energized. I tend to slack off on my projects and need motivation.

you no nothing about datsuns, YET

Hey!!! datsuns is spelled Datsuns. I won't have you disrespectin' the name. (see comment about smart ass above) :lol: Know nothing about Datsuns? Well I know he has one and drives it.... something must have rubbed off on him. :lol::lol: