Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't stand 'game shows' probably from growing up in the '50s with 'beat the clock' and 'what's my line' but I don't mind jeopardy. I walked in at the end of the show the other night and missed the question but from one wrong answer I did guess the question and correct answer. My wife was impressed! Then told me that if I was on the show I would have lost because I didn't put it in the form of a question. :lol:

Hey Datsunites!

This is me checkin ijn real quick, man hollywood has been great! Went to Warner Bros. Today, and Bought the Wife a bunch of clothes...all good stuff! I keep seeing hiluxes but no 620s! one 240z light blue parked in burbank other day, and a yellow b210 drove by my ramada on vermont but thats it, why no 620 is it cause no a/c?

Gonna go browse craigslist now,

Radio

Hey Datsunites!

This is me checkin ijn real quick, man hollywood has been great! Went to Warner Bros. Today, and Bought the Wife a bunch of clothes...all good stuff! I keep seeing hiluxes but no 620s! one 240z light blue parked in burbank other day, and a yellow b210 drove by my ramada on vermont but thats it, why no 620 is it cause no a/c?

Gonna go browse craigslist now,

Radio

No, 620s had AC. Usually dealer installed and later a factory option from '77?

Well The Empire Builder has me and the Wife-0 Stuck in Portland for 3 days longer than expected! Won't be backin Canada til Wed at the Earliest! Stupid Weathers got us stuck, God Bless the USA for your 45$ per nite Chain Hotels, In Canucky Loonies it woulda cost us an extra 250$+easy:o !!

I was spitting on my hands getting ready to yank that l20b and Show you "Iam A Ratsunite!"

Also side note, paid for 6x Rat n Wrences decals via paypal, no email, nothing whos in charge of that jazz? Anyone know?

Radio

Still in San Fran for Two hours, then Portland until Monday or Longer!

Yes ! I second that God Bless Our Cheap Hotels ! :D ( some of them anyway :rofl: )

Squirt some PB Blaster Penetrating Fluid , or Liquid Wrench / whatever you have for penetration fluid (something better than nothing IMHO ) on your exhaust down pipe studs/bolts at least a day ahead before you pull that L20b out , and spray it a couple of more times in between for good measure ( I worry about that stuff :lol: ) I just did this to my L24 exhaust manifold downpipe studs , and believe me it helped immensely !

What is this $500 Duty Fee that you speak of ? ( you can only bring back $500 worth of goods after 4 days in the U.S IDK ? :frantics: )

• Like 1

is skib in Portland?

Radio

BTW Skib is located in the Interwebs , and is a mythical creature :D child's play this is why do you believe this "skib" myth ? ( he's really a robot sen't to keep us Ratsun dwellers in place , ssssshhhhhhhhhhh he's coming ! heeeeeeeeeeeeeee can seeeeeeeeeeeee you ! :rofl: ) ooooooooohhhhh nnnnnnooooooooo I've been skibbed ! ( hahahahahaha ! Skibby strikes again ! ( stupid sleeping medicine left me half awake ) Skib hope you enjoyed ! hahaha ! :lol:

Anything unique that you guys saw in the state side ? Pictures ?