Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

datzenmike, chew on these we both know you want to :lol: ( use the other emo's den ggggeeeesssseeee :lol: )

CAR MYTH's

(1) Lowering and stiffening a car always improves the handling

(2) Water works just as well as antifreeze. :lol:

(3) Power steering makes a car handle better.

(4) CDs jam speed detection radars.

(5) Fitting wider tyres means I can corner quicker

(6) Always overfill your tires.

Take it easy on ole Radio oregon folks:blink:

He needs to save em self for the rough riders :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ggggggeeeesssseeee ok , 510 freak I had about at least 6 response to the rough riders comment w/pictures ? :lol: Radio's doing just fine and is a big boy ! He can make ratsun proud during pics of his first swap.

"Were not Worthy , Were not Worthy " :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahaha

were-not-worthy.jpg

Edited by DTP

Well I must say Radio is a good replacement for Downshifter.

Not to steel Downshifter Jr. Glory, but I think we have a Downshifter The Third applicant in the wings of this thread:

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?18258-Garage-Get!

Man I wonder if Downshifter is aware of the legacy he has left on Ratsun!

the point of my thread is that i cant really do any datsun or mechanical work until i get the bastard cleaned out... when it was warm i worked on my datsun either int he front yard or in the street. so rather than be inactive on these forums til i get my garage cleaned out. i thougth id keep in touch with everyone and let everyone see the progress.

Hey man I don't care what people post, not my site and I'm like the op of an admin. Just explaining why I thought that was posted.

It IS possible to keep in touch without only posting silly shit and maybe also contributing technically since this is a car forum, crazy thought I know.

so... no silly shit... this forums is all serious business. cant have any fun? and i cant post technical shit beacuse i dont know shit about datsuns... thats why im here.. to learn. plus what could i possibly post about mechanical work that hasnt been posted already? so think what you want. do whatever. i dont really care. im gonna keep updating my garage thread. im not gonna argue with you.

Idk why your on my shit dude I'm just explaining it to you. This site is far from "all serious business" but there is and should be balance. People that come and contribute nothing but stupid bullshit water down the site. That's just the fact of the matter, nothing to argue.

alright look... my least favorite thing is to be on anyones bad side. ok? i dont wanna be on your bad side. i love being everyones friend! il explain more. my garage thread? the second i get that shit cleaned out. nothing but datsun work form here on out.. so yes. the garage thread is silly and useless. but its like a countdown timer.

its also a parts for sale/giveaway thread. 98 percent of the stuff in my garage is for sale. its also my mcguyver thread.. most of the junk in my garage is going to be used for either the garage itself or the datsun. like the last couple posts. if you'd be so kind to check it out. but yeah... its just small part of my stay here.. im sure youl find il eventually post something useful. so what do you say? friends?

Hey Blakezula, it is all a joke, your spin off of Radios post comes real close to volunteering for the tag Downshifter III. :lol:

nah nah nah i was serious... i wish i was aroudn that long ago... it means i woulda had my beautiful datsun 2 years earlier.. and i could posted in that thread...

Coming to you live from Downtown Portland OR its Raaadio!

1. To find skib and punch him in da face! haha jk "why so serious skib?"

2. For a vacation

3.to buy me another Datsun

Radio

hahaha how long are you in Portland?

theres some good pubs downtown.