Get Garage!

RadioRedline

hahah idk radio might go redline on your ass then down shift that bitch into high gear and lay you out

hahaha not even. all his dattos are auto lol

Im an American, and if theres one thing we know how to do its fight people we've never met and know little about :lol:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

guys guys guys! I thought that Americans knew how to win wars with all of your military might?like when you beat Vietnam? Or Iraq? Or Canada? (War of 1812)look it up skib we Canucks don't go quietly!

Radio

1812 doesn't count - Canada was still a British colony.

1867 was when The Constitution Act brought about Confederation, creating "one Dominion under the name of Canada" on July 1, 1867,

1812 doesn't count - Canada was still a British colony.

1867 was when The Constitution Act brought about Confederation, creating "one Dominion under the name of Canada" on July 1, 1867,

They are a little loose on teaching history up there lol.

Also America won both Iraq wars, the occupation is what was lost. Vietnam was a loss, can't win them all.

guys guys guys! I thought that Americans knew how to win wars with all of your military might?like when you beat Vietnam? Or Iraq? Or Canada? (War of 1812)look it up skib we Canucks don't go quietly!

Radio

Vietnam War officially = "Police Action" I think ? ( IDK ? ) ! ( I believe the french were already in Vietnam before America as well ? I am pretty sure about that )

What was your :pirate: booty in Oregon Radio ?

Vietnam War officially = "Police Action" I think ? ( IDK ? ) ! ( I believe the french were already in Vietnam before America as well ? I am pretty sure about that )

The French were in Vietnam since the mid 1800s but really lost control in WW II to the Japanese invasion. After the war ('45-'46) it could not stop rebellious outbreaks by the communists and slowly lost ground till the US stepped in in '58-'75 to 'prevent communist expansion in Asia'. Look up this in Michael Maclear's "The Ten Thousand Day Way" documentary. BTW Michael Maclear IS Canadian. History is fascinating.

lol non of those count :lol: Vietnam and Iraq have never had official declarations of war in congress.

So officially, there is no war :huh: they just call them "conflicts" (funny how America works eh?)

and Canada.... well Canada was still a colony (as nismo pointed out)

America kinda has a history of being sore when they start to loose too :unsure:

humans_at_war_nagasaki_atomic_bomb_japan.jpg

The French were in Vietnam since the mid 1800s but really lost control in WW II to the Japanese invasion. After the war ('45-'46) it could not stop rebellious outbreaks by the communists and slowly lost ground till the US stepped in in '58-'75 to 'prevent communist expansion in Asia'. Look up this in Michael Maclear's "The Ten Thousand Day Way" documentary. BTW Michael Maclear IS Canadian. History is fascinating.

:hyper: feel better ? :rofl: Absolutely ! I had no idea that the french were in Vietnam since the mid 1800's ! ( I love learning something everyday ! makes life somewhat interesting ! ) Yup , I understand why the americans wen't in. And that ladies and gentlemen is why ya gotta love datzenmike ! brings a gun to a knife fight :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ( I love poking at things ! )

Good For you he is Canadian ;) BTW I don't care if you are American , Canadian , Mexican , Dutch , Ukranian , Russian , Japanese , Chinese , Polish ( whoops ! ) etc... ( unless your an idiot than you all of the sudden represent your nation hhhhhmmmm funny how that works ! :rofl: ) . You learn sooooooo much than you ever thought you could from other cultures ! ( especially those who have little materials to work with = a russian fellow I knew has an answer for everything ! SERIOUSLY DUDE WAS BRILLIANT !!! :thumbup: ( If he was in America when he was younger he probably would have been educated to be at least an engineer )

:hyper: feel better ? :rofl: Absolutely ! I had no idea that the french were in Vietnam since the mid 1800's ! ( I love learning something everyday ! makes life somewhat interesting ! ) Yup , I understand why the americans wen't in. And that ladies and gentlemen is why ya gotta love datzenmike ! brings a gun to a knife fight :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ( I love poking at things ! )

Good For you he is Canadian ;) BTW I don't care if you are American , Canadian , Mexican , Dutch , Ukranian , Russian , Japanese , Chinese , Polish ( whoops ! ) etc... ( unless your an idiot than you all of the sudden represent your nation hhhhhmmmm funny how that works ! :rofl: ) . You learn sooooooo much than you ever thought you could from other cultures ! ( especially those who have little materials to work with = a russian fellow I knew has an answer for everything ! SERIOUSLY DUDE WAS BRILLIANT !!! :thumbup: ( If he was in America he probably would have been educated to be at least an engineer )

I love meeting people from other countries/cultures, Im also embarrassed by the typical view of the stereotypical American because Im very far from it.

I love meeting people from other countries/cultures.

Yup ! guy at my work (latino descent) thought I was russian , and I didn't dare call him the wrong nationality since I didn't know , we actually laughed about it later , just a good egg all around ! :cool: ( I thought he was from South America and he thought I was Russian descent :rofl: :D ;)

Hey Skib , check out my profile age , hahaha ! ( I was bored my bad ? )

Yup ! guy at my work (latino descent) thought I was russian , and I didn't dare call him the wrong nationality since I didn't know , we actually laughed about it later , just a good egg all around ! :cool: ( I thought he was from South America and he thought I was Russian descent :rofl: :D ;)

:lol: Iv been called Canadian and Jewish :rolleyes: no idea why but it took my a while to convince a buddy of mine I wasnt Canadian? he was dead set on it for some reason lol

:lol: Iv been called Canadian and Jewish quite regularly :rolleyes: no idea why but it took my a while to convince a buddy of mine I wasnt Canadian? he was dead set on it for some reason lol

hahaha ! That's bad if your buddy doesn't believe you :rofl: ) hahaha ! good stuff ! :thumbup:

So Bleach is French Canadian?

You know on here we're all equal if you know what I mean. We're all one 'race'. Well two races if you count male and female. :lol: Martians and Venusians?

HaHaHa ! :rofl: ( I am a little tired right now sorry mike ;)

datzenmike do you watch the history channel or military history ? ( IDK actually if this is up there in your area ? )

So Bleach is French Canadian?

You know on here we're all equal if you know what I mean. We're all one 'race'. Well two races if you count male and female. :lol: Martians and Venusians?

Ya I don't put much stock in race or w/e myself. People are people, their character or lack there of is what concerns me.

HaHaHa ! :rofl: ( I am a little tired right now sorry mike ;)

datzenmike do you watch the history channel or military history ? ( IDK actually if this is up there in your area ? )

I don't watch but I would if we had it included in our cable package. I never was interested when young (like most) but my mom told me she loved learning about it. I've been around through 11 US presidents and remember well the Suez Canal Crisis, the first Russian satellite, saw on TV Sen. J. Glenn's first orbit of the earth, Cuban Missile Crisis, Vietnam, where I was when Kennedy was shot, moon landing. History happens around you weather you want or not. It makes more sense when you are older.