RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did insulate The corner...

Anyway Gay marriage isnt legal in SK, so no worries there! ***Phew***

Tonight we finished up the one wall. Nailed the poly on and delered and set her up, tom morning Fear and I both don't work so we will finish wall number 2! Also theres pics of how much snow fell tonight alone! (truck box) and a Canadian Electric Guitar.

Radio

pol1.jpg

pol2.jpg

pol3.jpg

pol4.jpg

pol5.jpg

pol6.jpg

pol7.jpg

pol8.jpg

pol9.jpg

pol10.jpg

pol11.jpg

pol12.jpg

pol13.jpg

pol14.jpg

Something Is wrong with you Skib...you act like your the boss, but really you are just the assistant manager...of McDonald's!. Until you become an admin, you're a big nobody.. seriously go troll elsewhere.

Radio

Edited by RadioRedline
Something Is wrong with you Skib...

lol we already know that

you act like your the boss, but really you are just the assistant manager...of McDonald's!.

zing! actually no Iv never worked at McDonalds and find their food quite nauseating (how un-American of me right?)

Until you become an admin, you're a big nobody..

because when your an admin you get more buttons to click, and that makes your life accomplished and fulfilled

Something Is wrong with you Skib...you act like your the boss, but really you are just the assistant manager...of McDonald's!. Until you become an admin, you're a big nobody.. seriously go troll elsewhere.

Radio

C'Mon , squib's showin you some love man ! Hey you know what they say , any publicity is good publicity. Anyhoo , must say I actually am pretty jealous of your "Get Garage" set-up up there. I have to step lightly past my pile of Datsun/Chevy/Ford parts or they will avalanche all over me :lol: , and right now am happy to be cleaning my L24 engine block in the front lawn :lol: ( but the neighbors aren't , hahahahaha I give them the :fu: )

By the way , when I was 17 my dad told me too stop answering my phone while swinging the framing hammer or I will lose a finger. One day I held a nail , and answered the phone , then held the nail with one hand and swung with the other while talking on my stupid phone. Take a guess ? SPLAT , Yell , and smashed my thumb , blood just exploded everywhere when it hit , and yes it hurt like hell after it wasn't numb :lol: I looked like a giant retard trying to bandage my thumb up and get back out to work cross eyed and drooling ( you can do wonders with duct tape/toilet paper/electrical tape/ and even a little super glue :lol: ) Moral of the story ? I was a DipShit. :lol: :fu:

Gotta Love this Pic !

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/12/14/633963664063235985-shutup.jpg

No Prob Lynch :cool: , I like the smartass remarks :lol: , and squib has some funny shit from the past too :lol: ( They make me feel at home :cool:) naahhhh it's just love , Ratsun style :thumbup:

Edited by DTP
Silly Image not load proper , me grimlock must correct !