Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe;248483']Maybe you should have stopped reading at page 5 and not posted....*:rollseyes:

...of course you're free to post whatever assinine comments you want' date=' as is Radio, but maybe you should think before you post/attack someone elses shit.

This is your warning, heed it *;)[/quote']

Mmmmm...... saw that coming....

.....All hail canada.....where I will move when the states kick me out......

It's spelled Canada.... and......no.

Don't Mess with the Zohan!

Radio

Yeah "Change the attitude: avoid the pain" ..... Zohan

Edited by datzenmike
warning for what....where were you when my posts were getting slaughtered early on......maybe its harder to judge my sarcasm in type... so is italics the unified symbol for sarcasm.....All hail canada.....where I will move when the states kick me out......

You were slaughtered early on? You've pretty much talked shit since you logged on here...that's sarcasm?

Ya know, It was debated a while ago between the mods, if we shouldn't just ban you outright....we decided to give you the benefit of the doubt...

My doubt has cleared.

logged on this thread or in general..... I had no idea several people wanted me off of here.......I edited all my non essential stuff....I apologize to radio for being critical of his photos, hey your doing stuff in the cold of winter , thats more than most peoople could say.........I apologize to everyone else for offending you if I did....I had no intetions of doing that in any way .....i will keep it striclty tech from now on and will keep all critical posts to myself....

Radio one last thing I couldn't tell if whe was you wife when i made the comment about her being your wife your shop was cold and she had gloves on, not allowing me to see if she had a ring on ....

Edited by jrock4224
You're right, actual work done myself on cars, only started this year, this thread is about the whole garage setup (aka buying tools, etc) Thermostat, rebuilt a carb (have yet to reattatch it--i've been busy buying fram filters on sale!) changed oil, done coolant flushes, changed a blockheater, rewired headlights, changed master cyl, alternators, brake jobs, and changed rims! I'm planning on getting ol yello back together and new alternator and power steering rack on my white 91 camry this weekend. I've been spoon fed working in a dealership: "radio let me fix that for you" for beer or nothing, and decided this year...

FUCK THIS I'M GONNA TEACH MYSELF MECHANICS!

Hell i've accomplished pretty much everything else in my life, so why not learn a new language! 'Parlez Vouz Datsun?'

Radio

Parlez Vouz means, Do you speak French Datsun? and would be used with an authority, stranger, or more than one person.

If you were talking to 1 pet, 1 little kid, or 1 friend/someone you know very well you would say: "parles-tu francais?" (pronounced "parl too fransay?") which means exactly the same thing but has the informal word "tu" meaning "you" instead of the formal/plural "vous" meaning "you". :lol:

You goofed. You look like a sharp, normal dude in this pic:

ring2.jpg

Btw, nice space, but you really should have insulated -BEFORE- putting in benches, shelves, etc. Bad enough the concrete will suck the heat out through your feet, space heater or not.

Edited by ppeters914