Peterbilt non-RatRod

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so what is the deal with 2 stroke diesels, do they need to run oil with the fuel or something ?

The two stroke Diesel engine does not mix fuel or oil with the combustion air. The crankshaft bearings are lubricated from pressurised oil in the same way as a four stroke engine.

This is a car that my second cousin and his father paid to have built as part of a TV show that they tried, or are trying to do. It is powered by bio-diesel. I have never actually seen it in person but it looks pretty cool. I must say it was hard as hell to find this picture so I think if they are using it to promote a TV show they need to make it easier to find. Like how about a website for the truck cousin?

thegreenmonster.jpg

Of course, I would like to add that I don't think this is a "Rat Rod", they paid someone a hefty sum to make it. I don't know if you know the story on the truck above at the start of the thread Phleb, but it looks like someone dumped a semi-load of cash into that one as well.

Edited by zenndog
This is a car that my second cousin and his father paid to have built as part of a TV show that they tried, or are trying to do. It is powered by bio-diesel. I have never actually seen it in person but it looks pretty cool. I must say it was hard as hell to find this picture so I think if they are using it to promote a TV show they need to make it easier to find. Like how about a website for the truck cousin?

thegreenmonster.jpg

Of course, I would like to add that I don't think this is a "Rat Rod", they paid someone a hefty sum to make it. I don't know if you know the story on the truck above at the start of the thread Phleb, but it looks like someone dumped a semi-load of cash into that one as well.

A TV Show? What, they gonna bring the Highway man back after 22 years and give him a new ride. :lol: