the build ends

philcas1987

1249017840.jpgmy 510 (clyde)

DSCN0901.jpgfirst day home

DSCN1722.jpgmid build

GetAttachment1.jpglined up at canby 09

GetAttachment1-2.jpgrear end

GetAttachment1-1.jpgfront end.

i got rear ended by a girl in a lexus gx470 messing with her baby in the back seat. i was at a red light and got shoved in to a mini cooper. I'm upset to say the least.:(

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's horrible. Make sure your lawyer gets a classic estimate for the 510. Just because it's old doesn't mean it can't be worth as much as the car that hit you. Especially for a pos luxury suv. She ought to pay you the book value of her car to rebuild yours.

Seriously wtf :mad:

I think dood just meant that he's tired of seeing our cars get fuct by other dumbass drivers.

Hope you're ok boss. Looked like it probably hurt. Make sure you see a doc and get thoroughtly checked for back and neck trauma.

-Brian

I'm alive. just hurting a little. every day they hand a moron a license to drive (kill). i was sitting sorta cocked to the side trying to get the sun outta my face. she plowed me at speed. i had no warning. Ive been eyeballing a couple 510's lately.

I think dood just meant that he's tired of seeing our cars get fuct by other dumbass drivers.

Hope you're ok boss. Looked like it probably hurt. Make sure you see a doc and get thoroughtly checked for back and neck trauma.

-Brian

No, no, I'm agreeing, I'm tired of seeing this happen as well.

Is it me or is it mostly women drivers doing the smashing?

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1658545_1658544_1658534,00.html

That.... could have been a lot worse. The 510 was... OK for it's day but not by today's standards. Did you re-enforce any body areas when building? Just imagine it with rusted out trunk, floors and panels and leaky, loose gas tank and battery relocated. Could have been a LOT worse. Glad you're fine.

Edited by datzenmike

Duuuuuude not another one! Sorry to hear this man. GLad you are able to type about it.

So is this happening more often lately, or is it that Ratsun is getting so big that the odds we hear about a precious Dat getting hammered are greater.