the build ends

philcas1987

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about the 510 that sucks

not sure if you have been in wrecks before, but if your back and neck are sore. go see a chiro!! do not trust the normal doctors on that. they will say heres some drugs and let me know in a few days. been there done that. teh last wreck I was in I had to be adjusted and a massage three times a week for like 6 months.

If they are paying out and he gets to keep the car I can't imagine anyway it won't be with a salvage title. What difference does it make if it's genuinely totaled and all is getting swapped anyway?

I'm no expert though just going by esp.

That's a "fair" price for a 510 in the condition mine was. turns out they didn't know about the engine swap, and parts it took to build it. I'm a receipt pack rat so I have receipts down to tha last stainless steel bolt. They said to send in any receipt that is not maintenance stuff.

It sounds to me like they are being pretty nice. I was told performance upgrades to be insured had to be appraised 1st (So they can adjust the premium). Glad to hear they are doing right by you.

Edited by 72240z

Its farmers so they don't have my best intrest in mind. They said they want to take a look at them. I already know what 510 I'm going to get. So any money after is for yet another 510 to build with the parts.

I too think that you got a very good offer the first time around, but having been through this already when my truck was totaled, hold out for a few more days after they get the receipts. They will come to about $4200 pretty fast, but not budge after that is my guess.

Talk to a Lawyer.

Judging from the Damage, you were hit at 40+ MPH. Due to your car rear ending the car in front of you, this is going to be a Legal nightmare.

Whatever offer Farmers makes, be sure its ONLY as a settlement on the vehicle not for the Accident as a whole and settle only with permission from your Lawyer.

See a Chiropractor, your looking at Whiplash damage because you knocked back from the initial impact and then forward from the front end crash.

I can tell you from my past 3 experiences that your looking at over $7k in diagnosis and adjustment cost with a Chiropractor, and if your hurting now its going to get worse within the next few weeks probably.

Sorry about the Dime. Sharp little car.