• Should be banned
    • All of the above
    • needs to lower it more

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed... Isn't there like 12 of these threads?

Haven't started my own thread yet so count on it

No such thing as too low, too fast, too loud - otherwise you're too old!

negative

no such thing as too old buddy

young and stupid, yes

I believe he meant the same shit from the same guy... :confused:

I know

Should have quoted Norcal as well but...

No, not going to start a "too low" thread

But love to see this guys 510 running though not just get it as low as possible. It's scary to drive it that low and not get snag by a small pebble or so.

ive seen the other threads and or the most part kept quiet but how in the fuck do you drive the damn thing turn the damn thing or even get in the damn thing ive watched you try and put a ca in it and cut a huge hole in the firewall when will you be done ntourturing this pour car

you should molest hondas... not datsuns..

reminds me of this time when this loud ass low ass honda hatch was goin around the corner in front of me, dude had to slow down to a crawl so he didnt scrape, not to mention he had bout 5 people in the dam thing, as he was passin by me i gave the se-r a quick rev, everyone in his car just looked at me funny..

i thought this was the same thread as last time, the cars in the same spot, or pretty close to it.. get the thing runnin an drive it, see how ya like them apples

it seems as if this car isn't going to see much other than your property. why didn't you just keep it with the flares on? they were nice and big and fit those black (rotas?) very well with a better stance IMO. it would've looked more ratsun if you kept it the green with the weird overspray rather than what is going on now.

it seems as if this car isn't going to see much other than your property. why didn't you just keep it with the flares on? they were nice and big and fit those black (rotas?) very well with a better stance IMO. it would've looked more ratsun if you kept it the green with the weird overspray rather than what is going on now.

more ratsun aren't we supposed to be trying to make our cars nice not more ratty.