1 member has voted

1. 1. I think Indy510:

• has too many threads
    • has lost his mind
    • Should be banned
    • All of the above
    • needs to lower it more

Shivers

Edit: this comment doesn't make sense now because the like 10 pics he posted are now deleted. More fail, pile it on up.

Edited by 72240z
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

I say function over fashion in this case. Low is good, as long as it doesnt compromise driveability. Slap them flares back on, it looks gay ballz without them now that the fender lips have been all hacked to shit. Tasteless as a dead baby joke in my opinion.

I think you needs to have a solid goal in mind for the car prior to modifying it. It seems like every spare idea floating in the air ends up on this car, its really sad for the 510 that he is being abused like this. Indy seriously have a mindset of where you want the car to be, and then do it. Otherwise its a mindless project and wasted time.

Seriously you put how much time hacking up the firewall to slap a CA in there to just take that out and explore the possibility of a bike motor. I normally would be the first one to support crazy installs, but only if they are actually being done, not just hacking up the car for a day and then scrapping the idea.

Posts like these are counterproductive to your cause..

Edited by BACARDI_DWB