Mesh-71

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Drove it! You don't REALLY drive these newer cars now days. Vehicle stability. Traction control. ABS. Steer-by-wire. Yada yada yada. Watevah! They're all one BIG EMP shot away from walking.

-B

Drove it and the oil light came on. took it home and while at it put back in the stock/bosch blue coil and ballast over my pertronix coil and car started up fine and oil light went away for now. bought a new oil pressure switch in case and may change out. Will test drive tomorrow.

Thanks Hainz for the wire diagram and help me put back the coil and ballast

Got my freshly painted header installed, also the L20b intake. Rebuilt my 32/36 weber and bolted it on as well.

Have to go to NAPA tomorrow for a couple coolant fittings for the intake and fuel lines and its time to fire her off! ! ! ! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I'm so excited. :rofl: :thumbup::rofl:

Got my freshly painted header installed, also the L20b intake. Rebuilt my 32/36 weber and bolted it on as well.

Have to go to NAPA tomorrow for a couple coolant fittings for the intake and fuel lines and its time to fire her off! ! ! ! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I'm so excited. :rofl: :thumbup::rofl:

SWEET! Get a vid of it running. I am waiting on a couple fuel bits for my 510 to get it running (needed the 12mm 1.5 thread pitch fuel bolt for the weber)

brought the passenger fender home with me to see if I could sacrifice the arrow marker....couldn't, it broke. stared @ the hook wanting a new one. Looked @ the frame rail and thought I need to fix that.

I cannot wait till I get the wagon home so I can do SOMETHING to it...even if its just sand and primer it!!!