What did you do to your dime today?

Mesh-71

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I finely talked to the guy I dropped Manuel trans with that seemed to have a syncro problem. He said a pin had sheered somewhere in it. So anyway my next move is to get the car to him and bring a new pressureplate and clutch too. Have him change the trans he worked on with the one that did not work and see what is going on with it. Hopefully it will make it back to the house and run it some every week.

6A3D15A3-980B-4D36-AF1A-3131C4A8AFAD-164

Then get back on the trash in the tank problem on the 70/ 510.

image-1.jpg

Just have to take some time off to get it done.

Then after the 72 and 70 sedan's are up and running get a working motor and trans in the goon and get it rolling. And find a body shop to fix the bump on the driver side rear.

IMG_20130331_120211.jpg

• Like 1

Started waxing and polishing the front end, and chrome polish on the chrome, got the fenders forward done with the hood, and cowl.  Got a week and a half till the roadster show, still need to finish fenders back (which is easier since less grime got on it) and detail back up the interior and engine bay. 

1004500_10153905888105331_1219693785_n.j

12473_10153905888285331_1688895583_n.jpg

Love when you can see reflections in the paint. 

• Like 1

I painted my front hubs and got all my new seals and bearings to finish my front struts.

mrdeeppockets  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

your a baller for sure 

Started waxing and polishing the front end, and chrome polish on the chrome, got the fenders forward done with the hood, and cowl. Got a week and a half till the roadster show, still need to finish fenders back (which is easier since less grime got on it) and detail back up the interior and engine bay.

1004500_10153905888105331_1219693785_n.j

12473_10153905888285331_1688895583_n.jpg

Love when you can see reflections in the paint.

Looks good

Tried cleaning it for awhile. No numbers visible...    :crying:

2cr0hhe.jpg

Pulled all the decals and cleaned off both sides. No stamping either...    :crying:

eupqiw.jpg

2eehqqb.jpg

damn,  sanding usually always works, the stamping pops out in factory color like a neon sign .... i was scrolling down to tell u to da it off ... and u did already  lol

• 2 weeks later...

Updated side markers...

Although I prefer the stock units, at least now finding replacements are easy. Usually the re-pops have nice lenses but the gaskets as shit.

Nice job.

I need to fix mine here soon. Tired of only having one and want turn signals.

Yeah, I'm thinking maybe '68s aren't stamped? 

My 71 isn't stamped either fyi

found its hit and miss for any year datsun ... goon had none blue car and both trucks are stamped ... franks truck isnt stamped either i believe.... i think it was prolly different depending on the build location