POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://olympic.craigslist.org/cto/1067851097.html

First time I've took a look at whats available in WA on craigslist. Argh! Never again.:rolleyes:

Yeah dude, don't do it!! I get depressed every time!

On the plus side at least where I am up north, there aren't as many and aren't as many people looking. So I good deal can be had. Though, those that do sell them sometimes think they have gold cause they are so rare here. And others who are selling them think there pretty disposable.

For instance that 521 in RI right now is the first 521 I have seen for sale on craigslist in years. But it isn't a great deal yet. Mine was in better shape and I got it for $225!

Yeah dude, don't do it!! I get depressed every time!

On the plus side at least where I am up north, there aren't as many and aren't as many people looking. So I good deal can be had. Though, those that do sell them sometimes think they have gold cause they are so rare here. And others who are selling them think there pretty disposable.

For instance that 521 in RI right now is the first 521 I have seen for sale on craigslist in years. But it isn't a great deal yet. Mine was in better shape and I got it for $225!

Ya it hurt me to find that lol. Did you see the 620 in Maine a couple weeks back for 200? Guy said it just needed the master changed, which he had.

Sometimes those adds are like slaps in the face.

Ya it hurt me to find that lol. Did you see the 620 in Maine a couple weeks back for 200? Guy said it just needed the master changed, which he had.

Sometimes those adds are like slaps in the face.

That 620 might be our own warfrat's! He was selling that and his 411 and I turned him on to this place and he decided to keep them both. But Warf, if you're reading, sell that 620 and grab the 521 in RI! It matches your 411 better! ;-)

That 620 might be our own warfrat's! He was selling that and his 411 and I turned him on to this place and he decided to keep them both. But Warf, if you're reading, sell that 620 and grab the 521 in RI! It matches your 411 better! ;-)

Was it? I should have just assumed haha. Like faded red I believe?

Someone should def bag that 521, honestly I think it can be had for 1k.

Someone should def bag that 521, honestly I think it can be had for 1k.

Up here in the north east, you're prolly right. I might have paid 1k for something looking that straight! Already has the EI and dogleg. For 1k I'd be a little worried about the unfinished brake upgrade that needs machining and welding? Don't know what can of worms that might be. And I hope he has the bumpers stashed somewhere!

But like we know, they don't come up very often around here! So that is worth something!

Up here in the north east, you're prolly right. I might have paid 1k for something looking that straight! Already has the EI and dogleg. For 1k I'd be a little worried about the unfinished brake upgrade that needs machining and welding? Don't know what can of worms that might be. And I hope he has the bumpers stashed somewhere!

But like we know, they don't come up very often around here! So that is worth something!

Ya that's what I was thinking. I mean god knows what the buyers getting into but considering how often they turn up here and whats already there? I think its way worth it.

If it was closer then 3hours I would be all over it. I just can't drive 6 hours total)to look at a prospect... Unless I'm making money on it lol.

A 4x4 620kc would be a totally dif story :-X.

Reply to: sale-xp6dj-1099802648@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-03-30, 4:48PM PDT

1974 Datsun pickup 2 WD, 4 Speed , sunroof, new tires, 1 year old paint, cd player, Weber carb, Runs ok but needs a few things here and there.

$1200 OBO

(503)396-6513

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/1099802648.html

3m03o53pbZZZZZZZZZ93uee8f21d62e8411c4.jpg

3k63oa3laZZZZZZZZZ93u8f8f79356d9d19f1.jpg

wow! It even looks like your truck. Same year. :D I like it though....

I already have 4 cars though. :( hmmm...

I would totally buy this thing, but they are cutting my hours at work... So probably not such a good idea... :(

13" old skool monitor! Only $10!!!! First come first served! :D

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/sys/1100331150.html

3n33kb3odZZZZZZZZZ93v4954affc29751be4.jpg

lol?

This is the best thing I've ever seen!! Dude I give those things away for free.... Hahaha! Come to think of it, I can't even give them away for free... We have to pay to have some a-hole come pick them up!

Edited by djt0ast

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.