POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the Roadsters are THAT rare. In that condition, if it even had a title $600 would be a premium price.

Looks more like a $200 parts car to me.

It depends on the model. Early 60's are very rare, the low windshield models are really sought after too. I mean no title hunk of shit 69 like that I agree with you guys but truth be told I could get 600 just for that hard top.

I paid 1.8k for my non running 68 2000 and just cleaning it I have gotten offers for 2.4+. Prob the east coast effect although we do have a shocking amount of roadsters here.

on the Roadster, I occasionally see a decently painted one that runs for $1200-1500.

The 620 with a rare piece: do you mean the bumper guard in front? I think those are all aftermarket and they probably were made or can be made to fit a Luv or Toyota truck as well.

on the Roadster, I occasionally see a decently painted one that runs for $1200-1500.

The 620 with a rare piece: do you mean the bumper guard in front? I think those are all aftermarket and they probably were made or can be made to fit a Luv or Toyota truck as well.

rare option 4WD 620

Ya, its the model that counts. Can get a 1600 here running for that. They ebay consistently low too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.