POST Craigslist ads here...

DATSUN L20b REBELLO RACE MOTOR - $1800 (GAINESVILLE GA)

"Carb is a webber 40 DAFV with dual mechanical linkage ( not vacum or delayed opening ) Looks like a stock Webber carb and fools Tech Guys since most have no clue what carbs

Datsuns run anyway. Carb is off a Ferrari Dino ! ! ! "

U67 casting built by REBELLO

head has been cut .120 and has cam towers raised to match heigth cut.

Compression is 13.1

has 280zx Valves from FERRA

Double Valve springs

Ford Locks , Nissmo Retainers , American cam shafts Cam. ( cant find cam card. Cam was custom grind for Short track ( 3/8 mile ) Lots of torque between 4000-7500 RPMS

Ported and polished intake and Exhaust ports ( to V912 specs )

For The $1800 Asking Price I will include a Paper Weight Flywheel. Steel for Track rules but 5 lbs lighter than a Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel !! It will turn some RPMS !!!

The only Thing I Do not have to include is The Nisimo Hedder , The SprayBar for the valve cover ( A MUST ON HIGH RPM DATSUNS ! ) And Clutch and Pressure plate.

I Will also include the 280ZX 5-spd Trans and Shifter.

I Have almoust $7000.00 tied up in this motor combo.

The Head alone ( Where Datsun power is made ) cost me $2800 ! ! !

This Engine Passed The Tech for Modified Ministock and would pull the Esslinger 2.5's down the strait and off the corners !!!!

3kf3m83l9ZZZZZZZZZ93g2f00d3ba06e21fd0.jpg

the rods have been shot peened so if you're a metallurgist you might be turned on by that;)

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/1117026919.html

This truck is really cool. I really want a 620, but this has me going. :Still in catch up mode and can't save money yet: Dammit!!!

"Im selling a 1971 Datsun 521, with the original L16 motor and tranny.The tranny has a new clutch. It is lowered, with 18" Nissan Titan rims, with brand new tires. Also has a brand new dash, brand new fendor mirrors, and brand new exhaust(flowmaster 44 series) Sounds great. Starts up with ease. Great project truck, with great body. Im asking 2000 OR BEST OFFER, im open to anything, Trades are considered, just no low ballers. EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES!! "

3n73k33peZZZZZZZZZ94a4b8945dede7d1ea3.jpg

3oe3p03l4ZZZZZZZZZ94a822f65ae88221f69.jpg

I shot the dude an email, and I asked him about the feasibility of making a trip to Florida, and he stood by it...

I just wish I had the cash for this thing...

KFD

I had seen that a few days ago and thought the op. The price is way too high imo. So he threw a z20et in there big woop.

Like its cool don't get me wrong but for that price? bah

On a side note there are a lot of interesting datsuns on ebay lately. There was an nl I was thinking of taking a flight and road trip for lol.

I wonder who that could be, blue 620, blue valve cover, blue wheels, the dude has a duel point dist 4 sale. looks like his tring to copy you. :eek:

:D nice find doc, :cool:

Someone get this truck...THIS IS THE 620 I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR (albeit not a kingcab)!!!

1972 Datsun Truck with 1600 motor with fresh rebuilt Weber carb ' date=' New distrubuter, brakes, plugs and plug wires, Lowered On Ansen Slots , high back bucket seats and pioneer tape deck. killer little pickup for cruisin around town does good on highway as well great gas milage . 714-928-8144[/quote']

I thought the 620 came out in '73...?

DSC02983.jpg

DSC02984.jpg

He's a fat chick hater...

DSC02986.jpg

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/1131471681.html

Just in case you wanted to see the ad in its entirety...

I mean seriously, how freakin' cool are those slot mags!? I wanted a set of vintage Ansens for my car in high school! If you wanted to be a jeremy wanna-be, throw titans on it and call it a day!

jeremy620.jpg

KFD

Edited by KFD

Not mine but sounds like good trucks

datsun pickups (beaverton)

I am selling my two datsun 521 (1600 lil hustler) one is a 1970 the other is a 1971. they both have current tags and clear titles. one has a diamond cut toolbox (the ones that go in the bed) several manuals also.we are downsizing to move .need to sell soon.

John @ (503) 442-9019

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/1125538759.html

Not mine but sounds like good trucks

datsun pickups (beaverton)

I am selling my two datsun 521 (1600 lil hustler) one is a 1970 the other is a 1971. they both have current tags and clear titles. one has a diamond cut toolbox (the ones that go in the bed) several manuals also.we are downsizing to move .need to sell soon.

John @ (503) 442-9019

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/1125538759.html

I talked the guy into selling these to me, just waiting on my severance pay to get here (should be thursday)

Cant wait!

There are two trucks, both run/drive and have tabs. Both have L series engines.

This one is the parts rig or what was bought for a parts rig. He just never took the parts off and had time and is now moving. I am going to go over the daily driver real well and snag up what parts i need for it or want to keep and part out the other truck, everything will go!

parts2.jpg

parts1.jpg

Here is the daily driver

nice2.jpg

nice1.jpg

Or

Since the parts truck has all the parts minus the tail gate, i will sell it for 400 bux!

What a deal!!! running driving 521 for 400, i will post better pics once i get them

1979 DATSUN / NISSAN PICK UP - $450 (SPOKANE, WA)

This is the year of the switch from Datsun to Nissan. Blue, Long Bed King Cab. Test your skills. Not running. Needs Carb. 5 good tires. CLEAR TITLE!!! No bank has a hold on this baby. 509-624-4535

longbox king cab ??????????? 79 longbox ok but a LB KC WTF !!!!

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/1135802676.html

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.