• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wierd looking bed!?

lots of work put in, looks like.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/1057409814.html

I have that truck in the photo gallery on my page.

Also, I hate it when people do keyword spamming. They use a massive amount of unrelated key words and think that is ok? This guy even has the nerve to ask people to stop flagging his ad as spam. IT IS SPAM!!!! I flagged it :lol:

I have that truck in the photo gallery on my page.

Also, I hate it when people do keyword spamming. They use a massive amount of unrelated key words and think that is ok? This guy even has the nerve to ask people to stop flagging his ad as spam. IT IS SPAM!!!! I flagged it :lol:

When you say Spam- are you saying that it's not a legit ad?

or just because he's trying to get hits from lots of unrelated searches?

just wondering... I also always wonder where people compile that list of words from....

just wondering... I also always wonder where people compile that list of words from....

The unrelated words. It's pretty annoying and people who do it should have their nuts trampled by a rabid horse.

its a legit add, hes just spamming the search function. actually is called spamdexing. even though its a datsun, i still flagged it. i absolutely hate when i search for datsun and have something come up saying ~*~SWEET FAST CAR~*~ and click on it and its a riced honda civic with 100 keywords added at the bottom.

its a legit add, hes just spamming the search function. actually is called spamdexing. even though its a datsun, i still flagged it. i absolutely hate when i search for datsun and have something come up saying ~*~SWEET FAST CAR~*~ and click on it and its a riced honda civic with 100 keywords added at the bottom.

exactly. The use of fake key words is wrong.

If someone with a Nissan ad uses other words like: Datsun 240SX 280ZX ect

in their key words, especially if it has a KA24DE or turbo Z wheels or something even remotely related then I don't see a problem with that.

If you're selling a Datsun truck, wtf does Porsche, Honda, Corvette have to do with anything?

1970 Datsun 510 wagon vinyl top no motor/tranny

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/1068056555.html

1971 Datsun 2WD

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/1066495182.html

Datsun 620 Pickup Right Side Fenders --- NOS ??

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/pts/1068049985.html

1978 DATSUN PICK UP V 8 350/350 AUTOMATIC RARE - $3900 (YUCAIPA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-rh8n3-1066603100@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-03-08, 10:46PM PDT

BITCH'N LITTLE GROCERY TRUCK WITH A CHEVY 350 FOUR BARREL AND A 350 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. BITCH'N HEADERS WITH ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED EXHAUST CUT OUT. LOOSING MY STORAGE MUST SELL NOW $ 3900. O.B.O. CALL JOHN AT 951 201 4448 OR SEND E-MAIL TO: EGGLOLJON@AOL.COM

3n53pe3l3ZZZZZZZZZ938fb1830f7973c13.jpg

3k43o53p1ZZZZZZZZZ938b869114fa15d18.jpg

3md3pd3l7ZZZZZZZZZ9383ee3152d5da014.jpg

3k13mb3o6ZZZZZZZZZ938fd019419f34413.jpg

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Edited by fontana620
photos

1981 Datsun 210 station wagon - $950 (Paradise)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-as7k7-1071176728@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-03-11, 8:26PM PDT

Purchase of 4 wheel drive vehicle forces me to sell my Datsun. This was my daily driver for 25 years. Stick shift 5 speed. Smogged for two years and licensed until February, 2010. Never been in an accident. Always maintained and repaired when necessary.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.