POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://kpr.craigslist.org/cto/1210338297.html

Yakima, WA

1973 1/2 (year production) 260Z CONVERTIBLE CUSTOM BUILT IN 1991. HAS STEEL UNDERFRAME AND METAL TRUNK THAT LOOKS FACTORY HAS NEW BROWN SOFTOP. WAS BUILT MOSTLY FOR SHOWING AT DATSUN AND Z CAR RALLEYS IN EARLYAND MID 90'S HERE AND IN CANADA. HAS LIVED IN MY SHOP FOR 17 YEARS AND IS NOW TIME FOR A NEW OWNER TO SHOW OFF. EVERYTHING WAS NEW AND REBUILT AND ONLY HAS ABOUT 7000 MILES ON IT SINCE. IT'S RAINBOW BLACK METALIC AND STILL LOOKS GREAT. DOES NEED SOME CLEANING AND BUFFING. EVERTHING ON IT STILL LOOKS NEW. $5,200 obo

3n63mf3l1ZZZZZZZZZ967f1416a7a84151350.jpg3k73m73l2ZZZZZZZZZ967222e15dadeec1031.jpg

3kd3p33l4ZZZZZZZZZ9670173cf0b6f6a10cc.jpg3k83m63l6ZZZZZZZZZ967f0aa9feaea5f1408.jpg

http://kpr.craigslist.org/cto/1210338297.html

Yakima, WA

1973 1/2 (year production) 260Z CONVERTIBLE CUSTOM BUILT IN 1991. HAS STEEL UNDERFRAME AND METAL TRUNK THAT LOOKS FACTORY HAS NEW BROWN SOFTOP. WAS BUILT MOSTLY FOR SHOWING AT DATSUN AND Z CAR RALLEYS IN EARLYAND MID 90'S HERE AND IN CANADA. HAS LIVED IN MY SHOP FOR 17 YEARS AND IS NOW TIME FOR A NEW OWNER TO SHOW OFF. EVERYTHING WAS NEW AND REBUILT AND ONLY HAS ABOUT 7000 MILES ON IT SINCE. IT'S RAINBOW BLACK METALIC AND STILL LOOKS GREAT. DOES NEED SOME CLEANING AND BUFFING. EVERTHING ON IT STILL LOOKS NEW. $5,200 obo

3n63mf3l1ZZZZZZZZZ967f1416a7a84151350.jpg3k73m73l2ZZZZZZZZZ967222e15dadeec1031.jpg

3kd3p33l4ZZZZZZZZZ9670173cf0b6f6a10cc.jpg3k83m63l6ZZZZZZZZZ967f0aa9feaea5f1408.jpg

that is way cool looking :D

:lol::lol::lol:

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/1210722672.html

and in case it gets deleted heres what it said

REPLIES WITHOUT A PHONE NUMBER WILL GET NO RESPONSE!!!

Do you need a cheap ride, hate your children or is little billy just starting to drive? This is the car for you!

Are you afraid that when little Billy starts to drive he's gonna pick up one of those snotty little bitches that seem to come factory with one of those nice fancy cars? Suprise him with this Chevy Luv and you'll be able to sleep at night knowing little billy wont be out picking up chicks wearing hooker boots and whore shorts anytime soon! Now I know you want the best for your child but really, why send him down the road to financial and emotional ruin so young in his life? This 1974 Chevy Luv will ensure he gets nothing but someone that truly loves him for who he is, not what he drives! It's beat up, rusted out but runs good! Hot summer days aren't a sweat because you can roll down the windows and if that isn't enough, lift up the driver side floor mat for a little more cooling comfort. The bed also comes with some speed holes! Its painted forest service orange too! this will also ensure them little hoe's will see him coming and know to run for the hills! The 1.6L isuzu motor will also provide great gas mileage and wont put out enough noise to even attract attention if he tries to put one of those weed wacker mufflers on there. You know what im talking about, we've all hear the Honda civic that sounds like an elephant going down the street with bad gas and the walking farts.

I'll send pics upon request, if you really need them after this description! I will also guarantee its ugly but functional!

Disclaimer: There are a few lucky souls out there that could pick up a nympho sex goddess while driving a beat down purple yugo, so this obviously doesnt apply to everyone! I also dont have a problem with whore shorts and hooker boots, I've been trying to get my wife to wear them for years and havent been able to find any that fit me either!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1210722672

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.