POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/1262413826.html

I went and spent about a half hour going over these cars. I am happy to share my thoughts via PM etc.

Nice cars, nice seller. There is a fair amount of work to be done, but you are getting a really nice shell, and some NIB suspension parts as well as a complete parts car. Both are titled. I am not sure they are what I am after, but it is about the straightest 2-door I have seen. One other good thing is this, it is completely sandblasted so you can see everything.

Nice guy, call him up if you want a good start on a really nice 510.

ROB

I was going to pick up that 510 but its FUBAR. Somebody cut out the front frame support behind the core support so one entire side of the front will flex (fenders and everything) independently of the other... Bad... Also, the suspension is shit, struts are gone, springs have been torched to have about 1/2 inch total compression, dash is cracked, seats are "ok" rear hatch is good, 3 of 4 doors are good, front clip is almost straight... but rusty hood and fenders...body has good floor boards, thats all its got going for it (was an auto originally) Its rusted bad in front of both wheel wells... Overall its a parts car, its got a hulk slip with no title and would be damn near impossible to put back on the road without replacing the entire front clip/frame/suspension... Its worth a hundred bucks if youve got someplace to strip it bare and stash whatever good parts there are... Its got a sweet roof rack...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.