POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any luck? just saw this. i hope you get it man! bring it to the meets this spring. if not come drive my b210 to the meets. i have more old school than i can handle. and i wanted that 610 too!

I got tired of trying and bought a Merkur instead. I'll probably wind up getting rid of my Datsun, the engine and trans are all it has going for it.

Is anyone close to this car? If its a 610 wagon, I could use some parts.

Thx

im about 20 minutes from it but there isnt any way i could store it and part it out. you might want to contact the seller and see if they might want to part it out and they could tell you the first part of the vin to be able to figure out if its a 610. i coud probably get some parts and ship them to you granted i get a little bit for my time and to cover shipping.

im about 20 minutes from it but there isnt any way i could store it and part it out. you might want to contact the seller and see if they might want to part it out and they could tell you the first part of the vin to be able to figure out if its a 610. i coud probably get some parts and ship them to you granted i get a little bit for my time and to cover shipping.

Coooool. Of course there's extra to cover the PITA factor. I emailed him , we'll see what he says.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I want this car sooooooooooo freeeeegin bad! Holy cow on a stick man...I wouldn't even paint it! Anyone up for a roadtrip to Colorado with a trailer attached? There could be money in it for you.:cool:

For real...

Someone a while back was looking for a 2-dr 810:

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/1040671407.html

Boise is pretty much a long way from anywhere, but it is a rare car, and maybe not rusty if it has been in the Boise area. Might be worth the drive to get it. Auto, but I suspect Z pedals and everything might bolt up.

Len

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.