POST Craigslist ads here...

I met a guy who must unload his 74 620 (all or in pieces)  by Saturday 1/26/13  otherwise it is going to the scrapper.

Must pick up in San Bernardino, CA. Due to family hardship and a deadline he is unable to ship.

Truck was in the process of being bagged and a motor swap.

Lots of cool stuff CHEAP! 

Louvered hood, 3 bumpers, 2 sets of doors, 2 tail gates, back window, windshield,

CHERRY DASH BEZEL, 2 sets of gauges (sorry, no tach)

Lowering blocks, heater box, ft turn sigs, side marker lights, rear light assemblies (lenses gone)

Complete chassis (being altered) and drive line with current registration!

Rims & tires and grill are gone.

No motor or trans

I'd help him out but I have health issues preventing me from moving it all, and he's 100 miles away.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/3554049404.html

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No title is really no big deal, here in Washington anyway. As long as it isn't stolen, send a registered letter to the registered owner asking him to sign over title, if no response take proof to DMV. Maybe a vin inspection by the wsp. Get title. Takes a little time but shouldn't be a deal killer in my opinion.

Thats a sweet lookin goon! Someone should pick that up

Not my ad, but I am 1.5 hours away. I cannot take it at this time, but if someone wanted boots on the ground around this goon, I'd go look at it.  :thumbup:

Not craigslist but in junkyard. 1967 1600 roadster missing dash. It also has some good rust. selling complete for $800. In 2133 shaver st pasadena, texas.

p.s if you buy it and you are willing to sell the intake manifold message me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.