POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn didn't know there were a datson model lol. Shows how much they care.

How in the world is there a 1981 280zx turbo 2+2, it was the first year the 280zx turbo was out and only came as a coupe and automatic. I've had to hear from a lot of people here claiming they have a 81 280zx turbo 2+2 when in fact it's a non turbo and they think the injector cooler fan is a turbo. I would tell them I didn't know they made plastic turbos.

Damn didn't know there were a datson model lol. Shows how much they care.

How in the world is there a 1981 280zx turbo 2+2, it was the first year the 280zx turbo was out and only came as a coupe and automatic. I've had to hear from a lot of people here claiming they have a 81 280zx turbo 2+2 when in fact it's a non turbo and they think the injector cooler fan is a turbo. I would tell them I didn't know they made plastic turbos.

So your saying, i dont have a turbo.??

So your saying, i dont have a turbo.??

Unless it's been coverted to be turbocharged. I would call it a made up turbo model like my 81 280zx, mine is the N/A model but I converted everything over from a 83 280zx turbo to my 81 280zx and the ad says nothing like that in any sort just saying.

http://victoria.en.craigslist.ca/cto/2675466259.html

1967 411 $2990

Rare Appreciating Collectible...1967 Datsun 411 sedan....LOTS OF RECENT WORK...BRAKES TIRES, EXHAUST,Fuel tank, ETC..... red exterior...good body!!!....only 41,000 actual miles..gets lots of attention on the road ....very rare find...1.3 liter 4spd..., original owners manual from dealer....bought new in Richmond....ONE OF A KIND.....not winter driven, never smoked in.TO A GOOD HOME!!!.trades asking $2,950...Price reduced for Immediate Sale

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.