POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man if i didn't have to work today....

http://salem.craigslist.org/pts/2672112462.html

Wow someone needs to snag this! The wheels alone are almost worth the asking price. If the optima red top is good those still fetch a little cash used. A convertible project gone wrong?

Hainz, sell your yellow vert, buy this, dump a couple hundy in it to get it back on the road, and still have a ton of cash left over from the sale of yellow!

Wow someone needs to snag this! The wheels alone are almost worth the asking price. If the optima red top is good those still fetch a little cash used. A convertible project gone wrong?

Hainz, sell your yellow vert, buy this, dump a couple hundy in it to get it back on the road, and still have a ton of cash left over from the sale of yellow!

I know! I can't believe it is still for sale. you Oregon guys don't have $300??? Part it out and triple your money. I just don't have time to make the drive otherwise it would be mine.

I know! I can't believe it is still for sale. you Oregon guys don't have $300??? Part it out and triple your money. I just don't have time to make the drive otherwise it would be mine.

No I dont have $300. I dont have $20. But I completely agree.

I don't think it is.. He's from Eugene, so that's a good 6 hour round trip for a ton(less than $300) of scrap. I live 30min from where it is, but I didn't see the ad until late last night. If someone would have texted me earlier when they saw it, it would be in my driveway now :( serves me right for walking away from the computer for an afternoon :lol:

Just talked with the owner.. says that the guy is on his way. Bummer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.