POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://corvallis.craigslist.org/cto/2713239834.html

Selling my 280z. $1200, Corvallis, OR. I wish I didn't have to, but being a student and having a project doesn't quite work out. I bought it during the summer with the hopes of getting it running and using it as a daily driver. It's half way to being a driver. When I bought it, it would only crank. I found that one of the ground wires for the ECU was going to power, so I fixed that wiring, put some new gas in it, and it fired up. It has a rough idle though, I'm thinking a bad plug wire or an old/plugged up injector? Either way, I don't have the budget for a project right now.

Phils got tge one he wanted, and is going to work that one over till it sells, so he said, I think he should keep it.

But dont we all (unless we could afford it ollz). Pretty nice, seams straight but I didnt realy check to se why the front clip got changed, when it seams like it was all painted up and slick bot ti long ago, from apperence at least.

Phils got tge one he wanted, and is going to work that one over till it sells, so he said, I think he should keep it.

But dont we all (unless we could afford it ollz). Pretty nice, seams straight but I didnt realy check to se why the front clip got changed, when it seams like it was all painted up and slick bot ti long ago, from apperence at least.

Does this car have some history here on Ratsun? I emailed the seller this morning but have not heard back. Are they a member? Build thread?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.